Riad Slawi
Riad Kniza(Marrakech)
$263
$160
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $220/night.

$453
$366
Relais & Châteaux
Riad 72(Marrakech)
$152
$147
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
All reviewssidi ben slimanethe main squarehand drawn mapriad ownerminute walkthe perfect hosttaxi driverdrop off pointlovely courtyardmoroccan pancakesmoroccan experiencebreakfast was deliciousmemorable staythree nightsday triphustle and bustlepeaceful oasis
Reviewed March 5, 2013

The Riad was beautiful and the owner Adam was the perfect host. It is the perfect place to stay if you want to experience the local life but still be close to all the attractions. Adam is more than happy to help you explore the area and offer advice, he arranged a day trip to the mountain villages for us as well as airport transfers and was always interested in hearing about our day. The staff provide lovely home cooked food and the bed was so comfortable and cosy! Staying here made the whole trip so relaxing and we felt like part of the community after only 2 days! We will definitely come back to Marrakech and stay here again.

Reviewed March 2, 2013

We stayed one week in Feb 2013 in a first floor room in this lovely riad. We had a fantastic time, it was the most relaxing holiday. Adam the very welcoming manager of the riad had arranged for us to be picked up from the airport and a lovely dinner was ready for us on arrival. The room was clean, spacious and extremely comfortable with an on suite bathroom and a mini-bar. The riad is well decorated throughout with plenty of communal spaces to be shared with the other guests. As it only has 4 bedrooms it doesn't get noisy or crowded, an oasis of peace and quiet. The breakfast was traditional and plentiful, very tasty pancakes, crumpets and similar pastries, all with freshly pressed orange juice, coffee or tea, honey and jams... Adam was around each day and happy to be of assistance. He provided us with a map to find our way home again after venturing out. The location is a bit out of the way, which means it is very quiet at night. The neighbourhood is very pleasant very near the edge of the Souk and the walk from the taxi is only about 5 minutes, We would definitely stay there again. This was second stay in the city and we really enjoyed staying at the Slawi riad. We have already recommended it to friends.

Reviewed February 27, 2013

Friendly, clean, great location, great breakfast..: what else can you ask?? Marrakech is a little too "commission oriented".. Many people just try to lead you to places where later they'll get money from.. Riad Slawi helped us booking a tour to Ouarzazate.. The guide strongly tried to lead us to a local restaurant notwithstanding we had brought some box lunches because we wanted to see, not sit and eat..!! After a short fight we were allowed to be on our own!!!

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed February 21, 2013

Riad Slawi was for us a perfect place to relax. We fell in love with the harmony and the positive atmosphere we found here. Adam and his family’s extraordinary hospitality made our stay in Marrakech unforgettable, organising: a traditional Moroccan cooking class, transportation and recommending the best places to go. The décor is well styled and reminded me of ‘1001 nights’. We are looking forward to coming back soon and highly recommend Adam’s Riad Slawi.

Reviewed February 20, 2013

I am very disappointed not to say irritated that 3 weeks before we leave for Marrakech and a week after we booked I was called today by the Riad to say they had double booked for the period we had arranged and would need to move hotel mid way through. No question the person I spoke to was very apologetic and when I mentioned I found the hotel through TA they rang back to invite us to dinner......too little to late I'm afraid. Very poor service.

Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank MStanleyLondon
AdamMontreal, General Manager at Riad Slawi, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2013

First of all I am sure 100% I did not and never bumped this client out . The room she booked was overbooked twice and these problems unfortunately happen here and there by accident in the hotel business . I called this client to explain her what happened and yes I did sincerely appologise about what happened . This client had a 5 night stay in our Safae double bedroom 60 euros/night ( smaller room then the other rooms located on the 1st floor) located on the ground floor and I offered the client to stay in my riad for her first 3 nights and afterwords upgrade the client for her 2 last nights to a nicer and bigger room for the same price at my next door's neighbor's riad but the client declined the offer . I do not and never in any way treat my clients poorly and I always go the extra mile to help them and do whatever I can in my power . I asked the client as well if I could help her in her research to find another riad because she did not want to stay in our riad for the first 3 nights and I was wiling to invite her for a free full 3 course dinner and help her out if she ever needed anything in Marrakech . It feels bad and really unfortunate when someone tells you give poor service and which was and is never the case , I always treat my clients with respect and dignity and thanks to them , their kindness and honesty we have a good reputation . Thank you everyone for your understanding and cooperation and I really hope this review will not affect my business and the extreme hard work my staff and I put in this Riad .

P.S : I still respect this client , send her once again my apologies and I feel bad for what happened because I did put myself in her shoes but I hope she knows that I did the best I can and I was really ready to take good care of them and make their stay very enjoyable in Marrakech . I hope they have a good time where ever they will be staying and in Marrakech

Best wishes ,

Adam (General Manager , Riad Slawi )