My colleague reserved it because of the pictures without checking anything else and this tells it all – oasis in the desert, probably old olive grove, far away from the city – I really wonder how do people without car manage, you are totally on mercy of other people then, even with your own car I will think twice before going there again – it showed me how little I know about hotel business, because why they built it there is a complete mystery to me * really smart design * not very smart staff * dirty pool, with fauna and flora, which I hope is not too dangerous because I swam in it * good kitchen, both for breakfast and dinner
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- First resort concept in Marrakech, built in the traditional Moroccan style on an olive grove of 11 hectares. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA and Travelocity so you can book your Hotel Douar Al Hana Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Douar Al Hana Marrakech
- Hotel Douar Al Hana Resort And Spa