my partner and I went to Morocco for 7 nights, and stayed here and it was one of the best hotels that I have stayed in. The staff were very helpful especially Loubna and Driss. They advised us on the best places to go and spoke very good english. The rooms are very big and they are very clean, and the spa within the resort is a must to go to. There is an indoor pool as well getting a range of massages, facials, and pedicures. Was well worth the money. The hotel is situated quite outside of Marrakech town, however there is a bus which takes you to the town every morning or evening and will drop you back which is free. As the hotel is quite far from the town you do have to eat inside the hotel quite a bit which can be costly. All in all we had a very pleasant stay here and would recommend you to stay here, would love to try and go again to stay for a long weekend, and just spend my time in the hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- First resort concept in Marrakech, built in the traditional Moroccan style on an olive grove of 11 hectares. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Hotel Douar Al Hana Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Douar Al Hana Resort And Spa
- Hotel Douar Al Hana Marrakech