I do not understand the complaining of some of the comments,typically negative.I have just returned from a 3 night stay in the Palm Plaza,admitidly arranged via a travel company,but I found the staff helpful,a bottle of water was supplied every day as were the clean towels.The range of food available was excellent but if you wanted to eat elsewhere there is a commercial centre a few minutes walk from the hotel where fast food is available or even a supermarket.The class of cars outside indicated the type of "money people" who were staying there.Very spacious rooms and bathrooms.My balcony had a view of the Atlas mountains.A shuttle bus was available to take you into town but some of my fellow travellers used the taxi service without complaint.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxury resort is located in Agdal, a new residential district in Marrakech. Palm Plaza offers free Wi-Fi and free shuttles to the city. Palm Plaza Hotel features comfortable rooms and suites. Some feature a terrace. Savour exotic dishes in the hotel's restaurant. Have a snack in the pool bar. In the evening, have a quiet time in the piano bar or an exciting night in the night club. The spa features a heated play pool (for children from 14 years), a sauna, a hammam and a gym. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Palm Plaza Marrakech Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Plaza Marrakech Hotel Marrakech
- Palm Plaza Marrakech Hotel And Spa
- Palm Plaza Hotel Marrakech