We stayed here the night of Tuesday, November 13, 2012. This was part of an overland journey from our cruise ship in Casablanca to Marrakech to Agadir where we rejoined the ship the next evening. The hotel was very nice. Pretty well decorated and appointed. Rooms were very clean and well kept. Service was good. The breakfast buffet was quite good, as well. Overall a good choice and fairly well located. The hotel served us well after an exhausting day driving from Casablanca and touring Marrakech and especially after attending the very horrible Chez Ali Fantasia that evening. After THAT experience we needed a good hotel and we got it with the Palm Plaza!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxury resort is located in Agdal, a new residential district in Marrakech. Palm Plaza offers free Wi-Fi and free shuttles to the city. Palm Plaza Hotel features comfortable rooms and suites. Some feature a terrace. Savour exotic dishes in the hotel's restaurant. Have a snack in the pool bar. In the evening, have a quiet time in the piano bar or an exciting night in the night club. The spa features a heated play pool (for children from 14 years), a sauna, a hammam and a gym. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo, HotelTravel.com, Booking.com, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Palm Plaza Marrakech Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Plaza Marrakech Hotel Marrakech
- Palm Plaza Marrakech Hotel And Spa
- Palm Plaza Hotel Marrakech