“Best restaurant and most romantic restaurant in Marrakech”

Riad Kniza Restaurant
Ranked #74 of 942 Restaurants in Marrakech
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: For food lovers and "fins gourmets", Riad Kniza, is the perfect place to enjoy an authentic gourmet Moroccan dinner and has been choice of the likes of Brad Pit, Tom Cruise, Bill Gates, David Rockefeller and many other celebrities visiting Marrakech. Riad Kniza caters for only 7 tables and advanced booking is recommended to secure your table.
Reviewed December 1, 2012

Fantastic food, super service, lovely setting and fireplaces. Their tajines are wonderful. Attention to detail is outstanding. The atmosphere is one of the most beautiful in Marrakech.

Reviewed November 29, 2012

I will never forget my experience in this restaurant. I really love foreign food, something extraordinary from the usual food I eat. Everything I ordered tastes great! I love the place too, very relaxing. Best place for couples or those who need a romantic getaway. It's kinda expensive but it's all worth it!

Reviewed November 26, 2012

here we had our best dinner in Marrakech, excellent food and extremely courteous service - sitting by fireplace

Reviewed November 15, 2012 via mobile

I was there with my fiance' in october, the last night before leaving Marrakech. The riad is wonderful and the service exceptional although the menu is fixed (you can only choose among 3 main courses) and you do not see the price until you get the bill! 900 dirhams (83 eur) without wine then the average cost stated is not real. Starters were very good and with an incredible variatywhile the main course, tajine with chicken and lemon was just ok (I had already got the same the night before in my riad and thaaat was exceptional!). Dessert was not great either.

Reviewed November 14, 2012

We dined in the restaurant at Riad Kniza whilst staying in the Riad. Our first dinner there was the set menu of Moroccan food which was very tasty, nicely served. Our second meal we kept simple. Just soup followed by monkfish tagine. It was my husband's birthday so they very kindly presented him with a stunning chocolate torte. The dining room is lovely, very intimate and few tables. The service was attentive and respectfully friendly. Couldn't fault it. My review of the Riad as a hotel is separate.