“Best restaurant and most romantic restaurant in Marrakech”

Riad Kniza Restaurant
Ranked #58 of 871 Restaurants in Marrakech
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Cambridge
“Best restaurant and most romantic restaurant in Marrakech”
Reviewed December 1, 2012

Fantastic food, super service, lovely setting and fireplaces. Their tajines are wonderful. Attention to detail is outstanding. The atmosphere is one of the most beautiful in Marrakech.

Visited December 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
  • Greek first
Cebu Island, Philippines
“So Good!!”
Reviewed November 29, 2012

I will never forget my experience in this restaurant. I really love foreign food, something extraordinary from the usual food I eat. Everything I ordered tastes great! I love the place too, very relaxing. Best place for couples or those who need a romantic getaway. It's kinda expensive but it's all worth it!

• Visited October 2012
Helsinki, Finland
“Excellent food and service”
Reviewed November 26, 2012

here we had our best dinner in Marrakech, excellent food and extremely courteous service - sitting by fireplace

Visited November 2012
“Wonderful location and service with average food”
Reviewed November 15, 2012 via mobile

I was there with my fiance' in october, the last night before leaving Marrakech. The riad is wonderful and the service exceptional although the menu is fixed (you can only choose among 3 main courses) and you do not see the price until you get the bill! 900 dirhams (83 eur) without wine then the average cost stated is not real. Starters were very good and with an incredible variatywhile the main course, tajine with chicken and lemon was just ok (I had already got the same the night before in my riad and thaaat was exceptional!). Dessert was not great either.

london, england
“Very intimate dinner”
Reviewed November 14, 2012

We dined in the restaurant at Riad Kniza whilst staying in the Riad. Our first dinner there was the set menu of Moroccan food which was very tasty, nicely served. Our second meal we kept simple. Just soup followed by monkfish tagine. It was my husband's birthday so they very kindly presented him with a stunning chocolate torte. The dining room is lovely, very intimate and few tables. The service was attentive and respectfully friendly. Couldn't fault it. My review of the Riad as a hotel is separate.

• Visited November 2012