Riad Lorsya
Riad Kniza(Marrakech)
$263
$160
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $220/night.

La Maison Arabe(Marrakech)
$231
Riad 72(Marrakech)
$151
$147
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
All reviewssamsara suiterose roommint teathe main squareday tripatlas mountainspancakesperfect locationairport transferheart of marrakechnarrow alleywaysbeyond the call of dutythe hustle and bustleyour luggagefantastic staytucked awaylovely roof terrace
Reviewed February 27, 2013

I stayed here with my cousin in September 2010 and I can't say anything bad about this Riad! The staff are overly friendly ESPECIALLY Abdul and Mustafa. We stayed in the Sherazade suite for most of the time and then moved into a second room because someone else requested that room on that date- so the staff moved all of our luggage for us when we were out and about, no problem!

The breakfast was great every morning, and the free dinner was also amazing!

You always felt welcomed and at home- you get to know everyone staying at the Riad so it’s almost like your own little vacation home because everyone is so nice.
They were very accommodating and very thoughtful- they knew I liked the mint tea so they would always have it ready for me when I was there and they would go out to the market to get my cousin coke light because they didn't have it on the premises (without asking!)

My cousin and I moved Riads the last day because Riad Lorsya was already booked for that day (they also moved all of our stuff to the other Riad as well)
We did not like it at all! I wish I remembered the name of it but it was nothing like Riad Lorsya.

I can’t wait to go back!!!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 23, 2013

This was a amazing place, really welcoming staff and it had great decor great tagines great everything wish i could go back now. Morocco is a wonderful country and this is a excellent choice to stay if you visit.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank george g
Reviewed February 19, 2013

Thank you to Abdula, Mustafa and all the staff at the Riad Lorsya - we had an amazing Holiday. This was our first trip and we loved the place, people, weather,food everything about our trip exceeded our expectations.

A special thank you to all at the Lorsya for looking after me and my dietary requests. We stayed in the Samsara Suite which was great - lovely hot shower, relaxing the whole experience felt like a home from home.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 12, 2013

Right in the heat of the souks lies the most welcoming retreat you could hope to stay in. Our host, Abdul, could not do enough for us. We stayed in Suite Samsara which really was amazing. Great decor. We had the tagine avec legumes on the first night and tucked into the hearty, fresh breakfast. Got well lost on the first evening as it really is tucked away!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Sara M
Reviewed January 29, 2013

Stayed here for a few nights, it's a good Riad, nice decoration, good condition and near the central square. The service is excellent, very friendly and always available to help.
There are a few negatives tho, the room isn't cleaned that often, it had some dust and hairs that were not cleaned, the sheets on the bed are quite old and should be replaced.
They suggested a day trip to the Atlas which was ok enough but nothing special and other people bought the same trip on the streets for almost half the price.
Finally, the there is a problem with the location, you have to go through a maze of tight alleys until you reach the Riad, even after 2 days staying there i still had some doubts about the right path.
Note: there is no TV in the rooms or the Riad, this was ok for us tho.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple