“Outstanding”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Bo & Zin

Bo & Zin
Ranked #68 of 860 Restaurants in Marrakech
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
London, England, United Kingdom
“Outstanding”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2012

immaculate Restaurant, service is a bit slow...on the table .. might need some more floor staff... food quality is amazing .would be good idea if managemente touch the tables from time to time to check on guest experience. however overall lovely restaurant

Visited July 2012

Bournemouth, United Kingdom
“avoid this place at all costs !!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2012

Having been blessed at sharing some wonderful experiences in various places in the world, I am sad to have to say that this visit last week, Wednesday October 17th, was NOT one of them!!! In fact, having had the most truly special week in Marrakesh, where the lovely Moroccan people were a joy to behold [again], when the entire week was a jewel to behold, sadly our one and only serious mistake was going to Bo Zin!!!!!!!
Never again!!!!!!!!!! To be brief, the staff are SO up them selves [ I see others have also commented on this!] as to be unreal!!! They just have NO idea how to show ANY interest in any of their guests, no rapport what soever, and are ONLY interested in PRANCING around as little prima donnas!!! Yes they think they are beautiful and want you to know it!! As for the guys well it was like being [NOT LOOKED AFTER] among a host of "rent boys"; Service was appalling, the food well over rated and for the money nothing that a decent Marks & Spencers Thai or Asian take away could not beat. The atmosphere? What atmosphere!! Yes the gardens are lovely, but so is Kew Gardens in UK!! We were plonked by the DJ stage, never asked if we were happy there or even offered an alternative. As our son is a well known DJ, it was probably not the best place to be put, despite being one of the first guests there. The drinks? we had Sex on the beach cocktails, it was like drinking fizzy tizer!!
Service and attentiveness was zero and quite frankly for two pins we would have left, but as it was away out of the city centre they had us where they wanted us... to simply at the end of the evening take our money. And that they did, without grace or favour, as they just wanted the table back!!! [probalbly to offer to the next poor unsuspecting couple!] And did I tip them NO WAY !! I am a great believer of tipping when appropriate beacuse those who provide service and a menorable evening deserve it. This was the OPPOSITE! And I was asked THREE times by the last waiter was I going to leave them a tip and when I said NO three times, he decided to gather round all his fellow "guys" to berate us, the guests there for NOT doing so!!!
Beware of this Establishment at all costs, they really do not acre at all whether you are there or not!!!! My wife who wanted to enjoy the evening told me afterwards that was one of the worst experiences of her life!! Great!! [Not!!]
An establishment that is so far up itself it hurts..... never again!!!
Dave & Sue Burningham England

• Visited October 2012
2 Thank davesueBOURNEMOUTH
Holland
“Nice and good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2012

We went here with 14 friends to have diner. We had nice food, good service, nice wine (take the Rose! good choice!).
After diner the music is getting louder and dancing starts.
Nice decorated place.
Far from the centre but worth going there for the night.
Prices rather costly, Western European prices, but still ok.

• Visited September 2012
London, United Kingdom
“Good food unfriendly waiters”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2012

Great place. Good food but the hostess was really stuck up, she should really remove the stick from up her ****. A shame as it could be perfect if the waiters smiled more and stopped trying to act alouf.

• Visited October 2012
“BOZOS not Bo Zin”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2012

I am currently writing this review while I'm seated at my table!!! I have never experienced service SO BAD that I have resulted to writing while I'm still at the restaurant! We had our reservation at 10pm and arrived on time, were told to wait at the bar to wait 'not long' for our table. 45 minutes later and 3 chase ups with the incompetent and pretentious hostesses we have a table. We are seated at a table for 2 when there were 3 of us. We knew the table was way too small however this was evident when our starters came and there was no space for plates! or our drinks which ended up on the next empty table- because the waitress was arguing with the hostess that we needed more space- but she refused to give until it was occupied which meant the drinks ended up on the floor! We complained and asked to move. We have been moved to another table and have received our mains 2 hours later. NO THIS CANT BE HAPPENING!! Ok so we've just started eating our main coursed which was 1 mixed Asian mains and 1 mixed normal mains. I noticed that 4 dishes on the mixed platters were the same! How the chefs, waiters and manager did not notice is beyond me! As customers why would it be our job to point out that the mains weren't right?! The waitress and manger were embarrassed to see this mistake and we are yet again waiting for mains to come back! This is an actual JOKE!! They have not offered us any drinks or anything by way of apology- the bread arrived after the second course- and now the manager has offered us to move to a THIRD table- but for what we don't know- maybe to distract the fact they have messed up so badly?! Appalling, embarrassing, absolutely abysmal service. When the dishes arrived after 15 mins yet again one was wrong. we gave up. AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE!!!

4 Thank Lumlumah