All reviewsthe main squareroof terracehammam and massageplunge pooljemaa elpancakesmint tealovely riadfirst floorpleasant stayatlas mountainstucked awaytaginefew minutes walkyour luggagean excursionthe hustle and bustle
Reviewed December 8, 2013

I stayed at Riad Diana for 4 nights and had a wonderful stay. The staff is very welcoming and accommodating. I had dinner one night at the hotel which was delicious, not to mention the fresh, generous breakfast served to you in the morning. I can only recommend riad Diana!

• Stayed: December 2013
2  Thank HillaryReid87
Reviewed December 7, 2013

Lovely Riad with friendly staff and nice breakfast. Beautiful typical Riad rooms. Had great hammam and best massage I've had for ages. Location perfect, very quiet oasis, yet 5 minutes walk from centre square in 1 direction and same from Kozybar, tombs and old palace ruins in the other. Only criticism was they state they take credit cards, but this had to be arranged for specific time when their financial guy could be there and would only take cash for extras (drinks, trips etc). Minor inconvenience though and would thoroughly recommend this Riad for your trip to Marrakech. They Also offer cooking days, arrange trips,taxis and authentic dinner in the Riad (we didn't have time to try this).

Room Tip: We were the only room on ground floor facing the central courtyard where breakfast, snacks etc served. Felt a little strange, though had heavy shutters for privacy, but out of choice would probably ask for first or second floor room.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank CarolRBedford
Reviewed December 3, 2013

I stayed at Riad Diana for 3 nights after an 18 day tour of North and South Morocco. I was looking forward to some rest and relaxation and I was not disappointed. From the moment I entered the door I was asked to treat the Riad as my home and the staff were nothing short of exceptional. The food was quite possibly the best I had in my entire 3 1/2 week journey through Morocco. Thoroughly enjoyed the cooking class, massage and hamam also. Location is spectacular, a short walk from Djemaa El Fna and the other wonderful sighs in the medina. As a female solo traveller I felt very safe staying here and staff were happy to help arrange a guide throughout the medina.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Sarah A
Reviewed November 26, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here following a friends recommendation ,we were not disappointed

Stayed in the room on the roof terrace that was in my opinion the best,basically had the full use of the balcony and "lounge"to ourselves .

Riad in a great location ,staff are really friendly and could not be more pleasant or helpful.

We had the massage treatment which was good value ,and also the meal which was also good

We would definitely use again

Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Foody2387
Reviewed November 22, 2013

We had booked Riad Carina but were told on arrival there was a problem with the shower and were being relocated to nearby Riad Diana. Lovely welcome, with mint tea. Staff were very friendly and helpful and provided us with a map and advice about places to visit on arrival. Our room was beautifully decorated in a traditional style, huge bed and lovely shower. All necessities including hair dryer and as we had brought our own kettle, even tea and sugar was provided! Breakfast was average, bread, jam, cakes, tea coffee and juice. Enough to help start your day. Location was excellent, 5 mins from the square and walking distance of many sights and souks and restaurants. Arranged excursion to Atlas Mountains for the day through the hotel, price was much cheaper than outside and we had an excellent driver and guide. Our only gripe was that the Riad did not serve any evening drinks at all so no option to sit in courtyard or roof terrace with a drink unless you had your own. Overall a fantastic and memorable 4 day break! Would definitely recommend for peace and tranquility.

Room Tip: We had the only ground floor room which had a huge bed and was beautifully decorated. Bonus was that you could sit outside your room in the courtyard or lounge with a drink to relax.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple