Dar Rhizlane(Marrakech)
$172
$154
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of $233/night.

$196
$157
Riad Karmela(Marrakech)
$87
$63
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $72/night.

Riad Kniza(Marrakech)
$348
$201
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $253/night.

$542
$428
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $523/night.

La Maison Arabe(Marrakech)
$240
$228
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $268/night.

$250
$201
HotelsClick
  • Pool
$383
$357
Cancelon
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $422/night.

$588
$553
  • Pool
$1,045
$1,014
Savings alert! 48% below average rates

The price you found is 48% lower than this hotel's average rate of $1,958/night.

All reviewsprivate poolatlas mountainsthe main housecentral riadhiring a cartraditional hotelquiet retreatfree shuttlemin drivetaxi driverperfect hostsevery eveninghakimvillabustleairportguide
Reviewed April 17, 2015 via mobile

If you want to get away from the hustle and bustle this is the place for you peacful and quiet friendly staff transport was included so didn't get lost bonus points for that you could hear a pin drop in the evening after 8pm clean and cool rooms with high ceilings lots of terracotta.

Stayed: February 2015, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 4, 2015 via mobile

My family and I visited Marrakech in late October and stayed at Terra Mia. We had our own villa with a pool which was amazing.

On the whole we had a positive experience. The place itself is very idyllic, staff are welcoming and helpful (Malika and Bouchra were excellent), there are free shuttles to and from the city centre, inclusive breakfast and good dinner options. The pool was not heated but we had two hot days so we took a dip and it was good fun.

It is definitely a bit out of the way but they make this clear from the start so think before you book. You may need to have a lot of early dinners in the centre if you intend to use the free shuttle service to get back and cabs come at a dear price. Also, as per other reviews you are pretty much left to your own devices, it's not your average hotel service. This wasn't a huge problem for us as we organised all of our own excursions and mostly did our own thing but I'm sure if you asked staff would be more than willing to help. Don't be afraid to put yourself out there, even me with my terrible French managed to communicate sufficiently with the French-speaking staff. Ah, and they only had Wifi in the main Riad but not that's not the end of the world.

All in all, I give this four stars because it's a great place for families but was a bit too far from the city centre for our liking.

Stayed: October 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank spaceagetraveller
Reviewed October 31, 2014

We stayed in Riad Terra Mia for the second time last week. Having stayed before in one of the private villas which was a great success for a family of four, we chose this time to stay in the main house, as there was only two of us. I contacted Hakim directly and he arranged the booking with great efficiency, patiently answering all of my questions. We were spending 3 nights in town first and then 4 nights in Riad Terra Mia. Hakim organised our transfer from town for 15 euros and when I changed the pick up time at the last minute he kindly collected us himself. Riad Terra Mia is such a relaxing escape from the bustle of town. It offers the convenience of two free daily shuttles to town a day and various excursions can also be arranged. The Riad itself is a lovely, clean and relaxing environment. Staff are very discreet. Meals are served outside by the pool. Staff come around throughout the day to check what time you wish to have lunch or dinner but they give you your space. Drinks are available in a fridge indoors and you just sign for what you take, water, minerals, beer or wine and this is added to your final bill. We found the food to be excellent and actually chose to stay at the Riad for the four days and relax rather than going into town again. If you are looking for lots of activity, you may find it quiet, but for us, having the swimming pool and the table tennis and even tennis on offer we were happy with this and just being able to read and relax. Wifi is also available in the main Riad downstairs. Hakim and his Mother were very kind and made our stay most enjoyable. They even provided a free transfer to the airport.
If you are looking for a peaceful, hassle free break just 20 minutes from town then look no further. We will definitely be back! Highly recommended!

Room Tip: If you have a party of four I would recommend the private Villa with its own pool. Breakfast is served on your terrace in the morning, a lovely touch.
  • Stayed: October 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank MountainGoat123
Reviewed October 26, 2014

I went to Terra Mia couple of times and it's always a real pleasure to stay there. I feel like I am at home :)

Service is amazing as well as food. Try the couscous for me, it's just excellent

If you are looking for a hotel with a beautiful venue, calme, a little outside Marrakech with very good service and food ... don't look further. you have your place.

Probably the best value for money I have experienced

Thank you to the team for making this experience an absolute joy

• Stayed: September 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Reda-Le-Mech
Reviewed July 21, 2014

We stayed here for three days in July and loved it from the first minute we arrived. We were punctually collected from the airport and driven to Terra Mia in the dark. The entrance was a beautiful, long driveway with lanterns placed all along the lane. The host greeted us and gave us a choice of dinners, even though it was after 9.00pm. The tagines we ordered were superb, as was the local bottle of rose wine we consumed. We stayed in one of the private houses, two bedrooms, two bathrooms, separate WCs, kitchen area and, most spectaularly, a huge private swimming pool which was not over looked by anyone else. On the first morning breakfast was served on our terrace in the garden. We were given croissants, Moroccan pancakes, juice, te, coffee etc. It was all excellent, so good, in fact we decided to stay on site for lunch. Over our three day stay we sampled everything on the menu. It was all very good and there was not the slightest concern about sickness. Our children, and all the other children staying there at the time, ate happily from the menu with no problems at all. We took the free shuttle bus (air con and seat belts) in to Marrakech the next day and loved it but were glad to get back to Terra Mia for a lovely dinner in the garden by the pool. On our last day we were so impressed by Terra Mia that we decided against going in to Marrakech and stayed here all day. We spent the day swimming, reading and eating. We LOVED it. It is very quiet but if you are happy with your own company and love the peace and quiet, but with the opportunity to travel quickly in and out of Marrakech, this would be a great place to stay. Finally, the staff were wondeful from start to finish. The serving staff were very friendly, the managers easy to find if you had a question. They also helped us with the next stage of our itinerary, booking transport for us and offering advice on costs.
As a final commendation I left a very expensive piece of camera equipment in the shuttle bus when we travelled in to Marrakech. I was concerned that I might not see it again but, on returning to Terra Mia, Omar was waiting for me with my camera, ready to hand it back to me immediately. This confirmed what I already new, that this is lovely place to stay and you will be well looked after when you stay at Terra Mia.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends