$196
Dar Rhizlane(Marrakech)
$172
$154
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of $233/night.

Riad Karmela(Marrakech)
$87
$63
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $72/night.

$250
  • Pool
$383
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $425/night.

Riad Kniza(Marrakech)
$348
$201
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $253/night.

$542
$428
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $523/night.

La Maison Arabe(Marrakech)
$240
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $270/night.

$571
  • Pool
$1,036
Savings alert! 47% below average rates

The price you found is 47% lower than this hotel's average rate of $1,961/night.

All reviewsprivate poolatlas mountainsthe main housecentral riadhiring a cartraditional hotelquiet retreatfree shuttlemin drivetaxi driverperfect hostsevery eveninghakimvillabustleairportguide
Reviewed October 26, 2014

I went to Terra Mia couple of times and it's always a real pleasure to stay there. I feel like I am at home :)

Service is amazing as well as food. Try the couscous for me, it's just excellent

If you are looking for a hotel with a beautiful venue, calme, a little outside Marrakech with very good service and food ... don't look further. you have your place.

Probably the best value for money I have experienced

Thank you to the team for making this experience an absolute joy

• Stayed: September 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Reda-Le-Mech
Reviewed July 21, 2014

We stayed here for three days in July and loved it from the first minute we arrived. We were punctually collected from the airport and driven to Terra Mia in the dark. The entrance was a beautiful, long driveway with lanterns placed all along the lane. The host greeted us and gave us a choice of dinners, even though it was after 9.00pm. The tagines we ordered were superb, as was the local bottle of rose wine we consumed. We stayed in one of the private houses, two bedrooms, two bathrooms, separate WCs, kitchen area and, most spectaularly, a huge private swimming pool which was not over looked by anyone else. On the first morning breakfast was served on our terrace in the garden. We were given croissants, Moroccan pancakes, juice, te, coffee etc. It was all excellent, so good, in fact we decided to stay on site for lunch. Over our three day stay we sampled everything on the menu. It was all very good and there was not the slightest concern about sickness. Our children, and all the other children staying there at the time, ate happily from the menu with no problems at all. We took the free shuttle bus (air con and seat belts) in to Marrakech the next day and loved it but were glad to get back to Terra Mia for a lovely dinner in the garden by the pool. On our last day we were so impressed by Terra Mia that we decided against going in to Marrakech and stayed here all day. We spent the day swimming, reading and eating. We LOVED it. It is very quiet but if you are happy with your own company and love the peace and quiet, but with the opportunity to travel quickly in and out of Marrakech, this would be a great place to stay. Finally, the staff were wondeful from start to finish. The serving staff were very friendly, the managers easy to find if you had a question. They also helped us with the next stage of our itinerary, booking transport for us and offering advice on costs.
As a final commendation I left a very expensive piece of camera equipment in the shuttle bus when we travelled in to Marrakech. I was concerned that I might not see it again but, on returning to Terra Mia, Omar was waiting for me with my camera, ready to hand it back to me immediately. This confirmed what I already new, that this is lovely place to stay and you will be well looked after when you stay at Terra Mia.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
4  Thank marinapsydney
Reviewed June 26, 2014

We had stayed at Riad Mabrouk in the medina which was excellent and then had the misfortune to stay at Terra Mia - this was because our first choice Riad Dar Sabra had cancelled our booking 2 days before we were due to leave the UK. On arrival we were shown our room and it was pointed out where the room with a fridge was where you could purchase drinks and that was it. We were not given any information on what if anything there was to do or where anything (like the staff) were located. There was one other family staying there and to be honest I felt like I was intruding in the place, it was so quiet. Only when we managed to see a member of staff (which wssnt very often) an enquired what we did about food were we told that a menu would come around later on. We were asked if we wanted to go into town but no mention if this was free or how much it would cost. The place is so much off the beaten track with absolutely nothing close that you can only eat your meals and have drinkd from there - they have notices that it is not self catering so you cannot take any food or drinks there, you are totally at their mercy! I had eaten in the cheap places in the main square and was fine but had an upset tum after one night in this place. I have never stayed in a place where i did not feel welcome like this. If we had not have paid upfront I would have left straight away, even the taxi driver told us all there ws to do was eat and sleep - it would have been nice to have been able to walk somewhere of interest, even a little shop. Would not recommend

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank JanetteHereford
TerramiaKech, Directeur général at Terra Mia Marrakech, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2014

Madame,

Our biggest mistake, concerning your stay, is to have not realized that it was such a misfortune for you to stay in our Riad. We are aware, with now few years of experience running thir Riad, that we cannot please everybody. However, things are always getting worse with a lack of communication rather than expressing clearly your wills. Be sure that rather to have guests very unconfortable in our place and writing bad reviews, we prefer to help them to find a place that fit their expectations and only charge them a night penalty for that.

We were not informed that our Villa was a second choice for you before reading your comments on trip advisor. I understand by reading few of your reviews that this was obviously a bad start.

We try, as best as we can, at Terra Mia Marrakech not to be overwhelming with our guests, and if you are right by saying that there is no reception desk (we are not a hotel), there is, most of the time, (breakfasts, lunchs, dinners time and at different times during the day), someone from the management and the staff coming around to check if our guests need anything.

It is true that the other family staying at the Riad during your stay was very quiet but you have also the right to enjoy your holidays, this is why I did not understand your remark on that subject. It was, really, a very quiet week and we thought, on our side, that you really did not want to be disturbed during your stay. Since our management, especially Malika, was feeling like she was disturbing you when asking, for instance, if you wanted to take the free shuttle to town.

In fact, you just did not enjoy yourself in our place, and it is totally your right but our service tries to be the same for all our guests: discreet, efficient and not overwhelming. I realize, also, that there was a misunderstanding on the shuttles service, so the shuttles are free 2 times a day one on the morning and the other in the afternoon – you are guests not hostages – our guests like to come back to stay in our peace and quiet place after a day spent in the hustle and bustle of the square and city centre. You are not at our mercy since it is possible to stay in town and come back by the latest shuttle (08:00 pm) after an early dinner there. Again, it is not, of course, compulsory to eat in our Riad!

We really should have understand your feelings about us and propose you to be relocated, that is the point I understand from your review. When I do not like a place, I prefer to leave straight away seeing if the management agrees to give my money back if it has been paid up front. Be sure that I could have found an arrangement for you but you did not even ask for it.

We remind from your review that you do not recommend our place and that we have to enhance communication about our location. But, by the way, it is mentioned everywhere such as our protocol concerning free shuttles to town (our website, reviews on trip advisor, reviews on other websites, protocols in the rooms...). Terra Mia Marrakech is around 20 minutes from city centre and 30 minutes from the airport with free shuttles for these two destinations.

Best regards,

Hakim ESSADIQ - General Manager
Terra Mia Marrakech SARL

Reviewed June 22, 2014

My husband and I stayed in Terra Mia recently for 6 nights on a 10 day trip to Morocco. It is a family run establishment situated about 15/20mins outside Marakech on private property which contains a beautiful Moroccan Riad that has 7 rooms along with around 3 separate villas that have their own pools. The pool outside the main Riad is well kept and clean, as are all the rooms.
The staff spoke French, and some English, and were very friendly and helpful.The food is excellent, I especially loved the Moroccan salad.
Hakim and Daoud, two of the sons, looked after us extremely well and were so accommodating. On one night we really wanted fish and as Marrakesh is not so near the sea, fish was not on the menu. Hakim got fish from a reputable supplier and had the kitchen prepare a meal for us especially - it was divine!. The wine on the menu is also perfect.
They run a free taxi service twice a day in and out of the main square also and can organize or advise you on any trip or activity you wish to do.
We actually stayed here when we got to Morocco first and then did a 4 night/5day trip to the Atlas mountains and the desert. We were going to go to Essaouria for the last few nights but came back to Terra Mia because it was so relaxing and the perfect place to unwind after our trip and the madness that is Marrakesh. I would highly recommend a stay here and we are definitely considering going back sometime in the future.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Ruth D
Reviewed June 21, 2014

A nice family run hotel with nice surroundings. The staff are friendly and helpful. The inclusive breakfast is traditional Moroccan with croissants and pastries and doughnuts and bread. Since I can't eat a lot of bread and dough I asked for eggs and sure enough I got fried egg the next day. The menu if you want to eat in at the hotel is excellent. Try the two salads at lunch time or the delicious lemony tagine for dinner, all freshly cooked and very good value. The staff are respectful and friendly. The shuttle into town makes this an affordable alternative to staying in Marrakech with the benefit of the clean mountain air and slightly cooler nights. One of the sons is completing his training as a pastry chef so watch this space! I am going back next year so I will update this review. I will also try out the hammam on my next visit and review that.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends