“Details are everything - a unique experience”

Lodge K Hotel & Spa
Ranked #173 of 499 Hotels in Marrakech
Lisbon, Portugal
“Details are everything - a unique experience”
Reviewed November 23, 2010

It was my fourth time in Marraquexe. And I usually stay in the Mamonia. This time the hotel was full, the palais rhoul also didn't had rooms available. Someone recommended the LodgeK. It was the best decision I could make. The rooms are fabulous. And only four rooms. The service is perfect. And they give all the attention possible to details. They also take care of everything. Dinners, transportations, guides. Perfect. A unique experience. I will be back to marraquexe and this time directly to the lodge K.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled as a couple

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Dublin
Reviewed July 1, 2009

The lodge K will always be for me and my family the souvenir of a wonderful hotel, may be the best we were fortunate to stay in. The kids enjoyed the enormous swimming pool, the gardens and the sports grounds. My wife and I were delighted to experience the various Spa services which enabled us to travel around the world by trying different relaxing health and beauty recipes. For sure, we will miss those wonderful feelings of welfare and happiness!

• Stayed May 2009, traveled with family
Manchester
Reviewed June 26, 2009

My husband and I could not have one single day of vacation since our twins came to life. We hardly could rest after work and daily household chores. Hence, when Angie and Ally were able to stay alone with their grandma, Mark and I decided to do this trip we have dreamt about for years!
Marrakech is a full of marvel city and staying in the Lodge K brought us more sparks and magic. The comfort of the rooms, the hospitality of the hotel staff and the exquisite gastronomy we were offered made from our first visit to Morocco an unforgettable trip.

• Stayed April 2009, traveled with family
New York
Reviewed April 22, 2009

The garden is full of flowers and palm trees. The center swimming pool is beautiful. The hotel is composed of, I think, 4 tents with a different cultural inspiration for each. The small number of guests allows this hotel to be very private and thus relaxing.
The tents are tastefully decorated and make for a very original stay. My boyfriend and I stayed in the egyptian tent and we loved it! The tent was gigantic and had all the amenities: shower and large typically North-African bath tub, a beautiful fireplace, wireless internet and access to worldwide TV channels.
We enjoyed a massage and went to the hammam in the very exclusive spa of the Lodge K. The staff was attentive but not over-bearing. The food was varied and delicious. We really enjoyed the typically Moroccan breakfasts by the pool.

The hotel is very calm. It is located in the Palmery area where there are mostly hotels and no traffic at all. The only issue may be that it is a little far from the center of Marrakech for people who want to visit the city. But it is the perfect area if you are looking for a relaxing stay to enjoy the weather of Marrakech.

My boyfriend and I were able to enjoy our stay in Morocco and to relax completely in this little piece of heaven! I strongly recommend it and my boyfriend and I are totally longing to go back!

• Stayed April 2009, traveled as a couple