Dar Rhizlane(Marrakech)
$181
$162
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of $266/night.

$158
Riad Karmela(Marrakech)
$99
$67
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $76/night.

$387
Riad Kniza(Marrakech)
$353
$202
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $280/night.

$402
$378
Hotels.com
  • Pool
La Maison Arabe(Marrakech)
$233
$225
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $269/night.

$251
$203
HotelsClick
  • Pool
$1,020
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $1,387/night.

$465
$433
Cancelon
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $552/night.

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed December 7, 2014

• Stayed: November 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with BudgetPlaces
Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

Disaster. Dirt around. Noise until late night because of people living there or visiting them. Noise in the morning because of cats. Smell cats urine. Very poor breakfest. Air condition in the toilet so you can't feel it in the room. Bugs. Bedding used by previous guests. Pictures just show riads condition maybe 100 years ago.

• Stayed: August 2013
7  Thank fidel_pl
Reviewed April 26, 2013

I normally don't write a bad reviews but this place totally deserved it.
I booked this place for 3 night but as soon I walked in i knew I didnt want to stay there for 3 nights.

For start the Riad has to differentes names, VERY EXTRANGE, from the from door is called Riad J'DDI and for the back door is called Raid Abla.
Off course that make even more difficult to find the place.

The moment you step inside the place can smell cat urine, not a place that make feel very welcome.
The person who was in reception at that moment was VERY RUDE, and very inefficient. I said to him that I just going to stay for two night, and I wanted to pay with my card. And he said they don't accept card, when on the web site said they do it.
After some "talk" I was able to pay with my card and pay for two nights.

I payed a room for my own, but he recommend to me to leave nothing valuable on the room!!!!
What can of place is that!!

The room floor was full of carpet, I had never seen a carpet so dirty, I was wearing my flip-flop all the time.

I didn't spent to much time there and I didnt even bother to tried the breakfast. I can't eat in a place which smell like a public toilet. but the short time I was there nobody was in reception, it was kind a empty place.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank DoriQLondon
Reviewed April 14, 2013

It is hard to reach this Riad.
The toilet is like public toilet.
Water turned cold half way bathing.
I booked for 2 nights but changed to 1 night and got into another riad.
The place lost its charm and quite run down.

But I have to be fair. I am speaking for the room on level 1. Dont know about the other room on second level. I saw few people staying there so probably they have better room.

Room Tip: Probably you can try to view the room first and upgrade.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
3  Thank NurAkmar
Reviewed November 11, 2012

We visited this Riad (2 women) in November 2012 and must say enjoyed it. The beds however were very uncomfortable and the pillow too, but not a prob slept on top of covers and folded my jacket for a pillow. The Riad was very clean and welcoming. Breakfast was breads, honey, tea, coffee and milk. The bathroom was small but big enough to use. The area of the Riad was in a busy area and could be a bit daunting on your first visit but was absolutely fine with the small shops close by to purchase any necessities. I would not hesitate to recommend this Riad for a short stay at all. We paid £56 for 2 people for 3 nights - Bargain! You get what you pay for, but I believe this Riad certainly gave us value for money. Shame about the bed/pillow tho.

Room Tip: We stayed on the ground floor bedroom a large 5 bedded room even though only 2 of us.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends