“Great veggie food”

Earth Cafe Marrakech
Ranked #75 of 942 Restaurants in Marrakech
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Reviewed May 9, 2013

Amazing smoothies and veggie food served in small spaces simply decorated. The food is all locally sourced, freshly cooked and delicious, as are the smoothies. I have worked my way through the menu now and can't find fault with any of the options.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,054)

Reviewed May 8, 2013

Wide choice of interesting Vegetarian dishes. Not cheap by Moroccan standards but reasonable for most visitors as the serves are generous. Best value fresh juices !

Reviewed May 3, 2013

We'd read about the Earth Cafe before leaving for Marrakesh so it was on our list of places to go however it took us a long time to find it! The easiest way to find it (in my opinion) is to look for El Waha Cafe on the South border of the Square and take the alleyway to the left of that. Keep going up that alley, further than you think and it is signposted up high.

Lovely, bright place but I do agree that a little sparse - some pictures/decorations would make it a bit nicer. Staff very friendly and the food was lovely. We visited twice and had a different meal each time and different juices which were all lovely. The only complaint that I would have is that the food isn't that hot when it is served and as the burgers contained rice I was a little concerned (this was unfounded though as we were fine!).

Reviewed April 28, 2013

The restaurant sells good food but the ambience is poor, well too minimal for me. It would take hardly any effort to put up a few lanterns and pictures and a few flowers on the tables to make the atmosphere better. I had a fab mixed juice with orange and ginger, yum. Go for a reasonable veggie meal but take a lantern/candle with you for your table!

Reviewed April 26, 2013

As listed in (pocket) Rough Guide to Marrakech, well worth a visit. Delightful, interesting, reasonably priced food enjoyed by veggie and non veggies in our group. Described as "best meal of our stay". I had puff pastry with spinach and cheese (see picture), the salads and veggie burger were enjoyed as were the fruit juices/smoothies - particularly the beetroot. The orange paintwork contrasted beautifully with the sky. Small functional rooms were situated off the orange central area. The room felt a little cramped with a large low table and sofa type seating around the edge. We did think perhaps a little more decorative interest could have been made within each of the rooms - perhaps a theme and dining table and chairs? But the food more than made up for what less important negative points really.

1  Thank Antonia M