“Loved it”

Earth Cafe Marrakech
Ranked #78 of 862 Restaurants in Marrakech
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children, Romantic, Large groups
Norwich
“Loved it”
Reviewed December 1, 2012

This place was just up the street from our Riad, walked past it everyday until our last day, had lunch there before flying home, really enjoyed the food & mint tea.

We tried the veg burger & the pumpkin, goats cheese in filo pastry and both were great.

The place looks well worn, pumpkins, squash line the stairs to the small rooms & toilet. You walk off the street into the kitchen area and then through to a seating area, the menu is on mirrors in English and French, chilled music playing in the background and the waiting staff are really pleasant. Would definitely eat here again.

• Visited November 2012

• Polish first
Newport, Wales
“could be great”
Reviewed November 27, 2012

I'd read reviews of this place, mixed, and wanted somewhere veggie so gave it a go.

It's in a great location.

The building is lovely but the place is very run down really - jagged table edges, the top area had loads of stuff stored there to trip over, etc. It really needs a total overhall to bring it up to scratch.

The food and juice selection is great - exactly the type of thing I like, but I do think it was perhaps slightly, only slightly, bland - needed a bit more flavour.

The staff were lovely and the place has a lovely atmosphere - it really just needs an refresh.

• Visited November 2012
Thank newport.david
london
“Avoid!!”
Reviewed November 27, 2012

I ate there yesterday on my first day in Marrakech, 1 hour later I was violently sick 6 times and spent the whole night running to the toilet, major case of bad food poisoning!! I wish I had read the other review of the person who was violently ill afterwards before going here!

Visited November 2012
4 Thank newadventurer
Lisbon, Portugal
“best vegetarian food”
Reviewed November 26, 2012

i loved this place because i was very hungry and they made me a huge plate of lentils with rice and tasty goat cheese on top. friendly staff. very well located in the middle of the old medina.

Visited November 2012
Bristol, United Kingdom
“The best food I ate in Marrakech”
Reviewed November 24, 2012

We were recommended this place from a guide I carried on me during my week stay.
This place did the best food I had during my week stay. The staff were lovely people. This place was a welcome retreat from the otherwise stressful and tiresome place outside of these walls. Apart from this lovely cafe, the juice stands in the square & the lovely family I stayed with my week could not end quick enough for me!

• Visited July 2012