“could be great” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Earth Cafe Marrakech

Earth Cafe Marrakech
N 2, Derb Zawak, Riad Zitoun Kedim, Medina, Marrakech | Medina, Marrakech, Morocco
212 660544992
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #76 of 759 Restaurants in Marrakech
Good for: Dining on a budget, Romantic, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Newport, Wales
“could be great”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

I'd read reviews of this place, mixed, and wanted somewhere veggie so gave it a go.

It's in a great location.

The building is lovely but the place is very run down really - jagged table edges, the top area had loads of stuff stored there to trip over, etc. It really needs a total overhall to bring it up to scratch.

The food and juice selection is great - exactly the type of thing I like, but I do think it was perhaps slightly, only slightly, bland - needed a bit more flavour.

The staff were lovely and the place has a lovely atmosphere - it really just needs an refresh.

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars
Thank newport.david

• Polish first
london
“Avoid!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

I ate there yesterday on my first day in Marrakech, 1 hour later I was violently sick 6 times and spent the whole night running to the toilet, major case of bad food poisoning!! I wish I had read the other review of the person who was violently ill afterwards before going here!

Visited November 2012
4 Thank newadventurer
Lisbon, Portugal
“best vegetarian food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

i loved this place because i was very hungry and they made me a huge plate of lentils with rice and tasty goat cheese on top. friendly staff. very well located in the middle of the old medina.

Visited November 2012
Bristol, United Kingdom
“The best food I ate in Marrakech”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012

We were recommended this place from a guide I carried on me during my week stay.
This place did the best food I had during my week stay. The staff were lovely people. This place was a welcome retreat from the otherwise stressful and tiresome place outside of these walls. Apart from this lovely cafe, the juice stands in the square & the lovely family I stayed with my week could not end quick enough for me!

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank 913jim
London, United Kingdom
“Great Vegan in Clapham”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2012

I loved the vegetarian burger and the falafel. Everything was cooked fresh and the owner was inviting. I'd love to go back soon!

• Visited November 2012