“Avoid!!”

Earth Cafe Marrakech
Ranked #86 of 918 Restaurants in Marrakech
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Families with children, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Reviewed November 27, 2012

I ate there yesterday on my first day in Marrakech, 1 hour later I was violently sick 6 times and spent the whole night running to the toilet, major case of bad food poisoning!! I wish I had read the other review of the person who was violently ill afterwards before going here!

4  Thank newadventurer

Reviewed November 26, 2012

i loved this place because i was very hungry and they made me a huge plate of lentils with rice and tasty goat cheese on top. friendly staff. very well located in the middle of the old medina.

Reviewed November 24, 2012

We were recommended this place from a guide I carried on me during my week stay.
This place did the best food I had during my week stay. The staff were lovely people. This place was a welcome retreat from the otherwise stressful and tiresome place outside of these walls. Apart from this lovely cafe, the juice stands in the square & the lovely family I stayed with my week could not end quick enough for me!

1  Thank 913jim
Reviewed November 23, 2012

I loved the vegetarian burger and the falafel. Everything was cooked fresh and the owner was inviting. I'd love to go back soon!

Reviewed November 19, 2012

I loved it all. This was my latest discovery and I only wish I got there earlier to have the dessert which has finished by the time I got there.
They also have another restaurant not far from the one I went and I was told they teach cooking... Sounds great and worth a try.