“Avoid!!”

Earth Cafe Marrakech
Ranked #81 of 862 Restaurants in Marrakech
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic, Large groups
london
“Avoid!!”
Reviewed November 27, 2012

I ate there yesterday on my first day in Marrakech, 1 hour later I was violently sick 6 times and spent the whole night running to the toilet, major case of bad food poisoning!! I wish I had read the other review of the person who was violently ill afterwards before going here!

4 Thank newadventurer

• Polish first
Lisbon, Portugal
“best vegetarian food”
Reviewed November 26, 2012

i loved this place because i was very hungry and they made me a huge plate of lentils with rice and tasty goat cheese on top. friendly staff. very well located in the middle of the old medina.

Bristol, United Kingdom
“The best food I ate in Marrakech”
Reviewed November 24, 2012

We were recommended this place from a guide I carried on me during my week stay.
This place did the best food I had during my week stay. The staff were lovely people. This place was a welcome retreat from the otherwise stressful and tiresome place outside of these walls. Apart from this lovely cafe, the juice stands in the square & the lovely family I stayed with my week could not end quick enough for me!

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank 913jim
London, United Kingdom
“Great Vegan in Clapham”
Reviewed November 23, 2012

I loved the vegetarian burger and the falafel. Everything was cooked fresh and the owner was inviting. I'd love to go back soon!

• Visited November 2012
Hertfordshire, Uk
“Great Vegetarian”
Reviewed November 19, 2012

I loved it all. This was my latest discovery and I only wish I got there earlier to have the dessert which has finished by the time I got there.
They also have another restaurant not far from the one I went and I was told they teach cooking... Sounds great and worth a try.