WINNER WONDERLAND

Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Cannes, France
“stunning environment”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2010

We arrived at the restaurant on camels which was hilarious! The restaurant is situated at the Golf of La Palmeraie. Amazing green area with a beautiful reception area. The restaurant itself has got the most amazing chairs, totally fancy! The food was great and the service polite, friendly and experienced. It was worth the visit! I absolute will return to this restaurant when I have the possibility!

• 4 of 5 bubbles

london
“very bad surprise”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2009

having read the reviews we were really looking forward to some excellent moroccan food but were very disappointed. the service was shoddy the champagne aperatifs were lukewarm but most importantly the food was appalling to the extent we had two courses and left. The amuse bouche summed it up. This is usually one of the most exciting parts of the meal where the chef shows off. We got a dollop of smoked salmon on a very poor belini. Not even some philadelphia cream cheese. We should have listened when our riad told us not to go!

• 2 of 5 bubbles
London
“Fantastic.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2009

My wife and i came to this restaurant on the reccomendation of this web site. The restaurant itself is shall we say "kooky". The chairs are worth a visit alone ! The food is simply outstanding. I live in London and have eaten in many a fine resaurant. I had the Bouillabaise for my main course , which has to be the 3rd best thing i have ever put in my mouth !!!! The amusee bouche at Pearl in london is 1st, 2nd is my own cooking of course ! Do your taste buds a flavour and GO.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Singapore
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“THE fine dinning restaurant in Morocco !!!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2009

Fantastic !!

I was surprised to hear about a 2 michelin-star French Chef in Marrakech... they usually sell their name to a "trendy" outlet... but not in Dar Ennassim !! when it gets busy, you can hear him "screaming" just like the French Chefs do !!

I had the chance to experience the New Year's Eve dinner ... food was "waw" !! so good !! and this Chateau Mouton Rothschild 99 ... no comment !! and everything combined with this amazing jazz band ... I though such ambiance and food only exists in Paris or Chicago !!

staff is so friendly, smiling and helpfull ... seems like you are in a theatre !!

CONGRATULATIONS !! I'll definetly recommand to my best friends !!!

1 Thank resto_globetrotter