“Superb food. Friendly staff. ”
Review of Katsura

Katsura
Ranked #67 of 967 Restaurants in Marrakech
Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

We arrived 45 minutes before the restaurant opened. They let us in anyway. We had sushi, spring rolls and curry; everything awesome. A little bit pricy, but still better than the other places we went in Marrakech.

Highly recommended.

Reviewed March 19, 2013

A nice break from traditional Moroccan fayre. Gorgeous sushi, and the thai curries were yum too. Friendly staff and reasonably priced delicious local beers. Highly recommend.

Reviewed January 19, 2013

The food in this thai restaurant was lovely in taste and was presented very nicely. We really enjoyed this place that we wnet there every night of our holiday which was 5 nights. Staff provided an excellent service too. A bit pricey for marakech but then it was worth every dhm if money is not an issue for you.

Reviewed January 19, 2013

I was visiting Marrakech with a Moroccan-born friend and had two weeks of tajines so, finding myself on my own for an evening, I looked around Gueliz, the modern part of Marrakech, and came across Katsura. It serves Thai and Japanese cuisine and though I am no expert on either, I thought my Thai meal was really delicious. The restaurant is Japanese modern in style and divided into smoking and non-smoking. Inevitably the non-smoking is relatively small. There is a selection of Oriental beers as well as wine etc. The waiters, who both spoke English, were beyond charming.

Reviewed January 12, 2013 via mobile

We loved this place as we eat a lot of sushi back in birmingham, Eng. The decor is very modern japanese style, and the food was great! We had a board full of veggie sushi, rice and noodles between us and it was all lovely. The staff were friendly and helpful, and as we left, the doorman called us a petit taxi over so we could go home comfortably for a very good price. This is definitely a place we won't forget, as this is where my boyfriend proposed to me under candle light!!