I stayed in this hotel with my best friend for a few days. Loved the hotel. The morning and evening buffet was AMAZING!! Such a huge variety of food. Best hotel food I've had so far. In the mornings there's a very friendly morrocan musician who plays Arabic music. It's beautiful. The location is good. It's about 15 mins walk away from Jema El Fena. The hotel rooms are really nice. It's like a mini apartment. The bath is huge. Great for couples!! Plus the rooftop terrace was my favourite. It overlooks the Atlas Mountains, plus the beautiful orangey coloured morrocan buildings.
The only two down points were that the spa treatments should be at a discounted rate for its guests. Plus the lunch time menu is terrible. We only got two meal choices. Wouldn't recommend eating lunch there to be honest. We only had it as it was Friday night and we were going out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The dellarosa is located in the heart of the city, close to the shopping area and only five minutes walk from the ancient walls, the famous main square Jemma El Fna and the bustling souks. Blending the renowned Moroccan hospitality with international design and comfort,this luxury hotel is a haven in the city centre, the perfect residence to fully enjoy the Red City assets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, HotelTravel.com, HotelsClick, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo and Orbitz so you can book your Dellarosa Hotel Suites & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dellarosa Hotel Suites & Spa Hotel Marrakech
- Dellarosa Hotel Suites And Spa