My boyfriend and i booked a last minute trip to marrakech and this hotel looked very nice online, and we thought what a bargain for a 4* well a4* it isn't, wouldn't say its more then a 3*. Staff isnt the friendliest to be honest, when you ask them something they look at you like you are stupid, hotel room was clean, but one of the ceiling lamps was hanging down loose, breakfast was simple and nothing special and the restaurant really needs an update. If i would go back to marrakech i would pay a little extra to get to a proper 4* hotel as there are plenty of it in marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The dellarosa is located in the heart of the city, close to the shopping area and only five minutes walk from the ancient walls, the famous main square Jemma El Fna and the bustling souks. Blending the renowned Moroccan hospitality with international design and comfort,this luxury hotel is a haven in the city centre, the perfect residence to fully enjoy the Red City assets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, HotelTravel.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo, HotelsClick, Orbitz and Agoda so you can book your Dellarosa Hotel Suites & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dellarosa Hotel Suites & Spa Hotel Marrakech
- Dellarosa Hotel Suites And Spa