Nice hotel, spa facilities are NOT included and the pool is not heated and due to it's location its freezing cold! The jacuzzi isn't expensive but you only get 25mins and the staff come promptly and switch it out and tell you to get out!! The staff are unhelpful when it comes to the taxis sat outside and airport transfers, the lady on reception told me "im a tourist" therefore I should pay the over inflated taxi price to the airport. We walked up the road and got metre taxi for 50 dhms 100 less than what I was told I should pay.
The breakfast was great, we didn't have the dinner buffet.
Some tour company came to offer us various trips however we found everything we wanted elsewhere for much cheaper...we did haggle! All in all really enjoyed my stay...oh dont forget you have to pay taxes when u check out so dont be too hasty in trying to spend all of your left over money!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The dellarosa is located in the heart of the city, close to the shopping area and only five minutes walk from the ancient walls, the famous main square Jemma El Fna and the bustling souks. Blending the renowned Moroccan hospitality with international design and comfort,this luxury hotel is a haven in the city centre, the perfect residence to fully enjoy the Red City assets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Dellarosa Hotel Suites & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dellarosa Hotel Suites & Spa Hotel Marrakech
- Dellarosa Hotel Suites And Spa