Got this hotel with a last minute deal so w as a real bargain. It is about a 15 minute walk/stroll to the night market and has the locals modern shopping centre very close by. As its close to the main road, there are plenty of taxis and buses to catch if you do not fancy the walk.
The hotel was very clean and as I stayed in a standard room, I did not expect much but was still delightfully surprised by the cleanliness and massive balcony that came with the room.
The hotel staff are very friendly and breakfast was included as well, which was filling.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The dellarosa is located in the heart of the city, close to the shopping area and only five minutes walk from the ancient walls, the famous main square Jemma El Fna and the bustling souks. Blending the renowned Moroccan hospitality with international design and comfort,this luxury hotel is a haven in the city centre, the perfect residence to fully enjoy the Red City assets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Dellarosa Hotel Suites & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dellarosa Hotel Suites & Spa Hotel Marrakech
- Dellarosa Hotel Suites And Spa