Della Rosa is a 15 minute walk from Jema'al Fna, the old town square and a 10 minute walk from the centre of Gueliz, the new commercial centre, on the edge of the Hivernage district.
There is a small pool, gym, spa and bar.
Rooms have very good air-con and we had a small suite with lounge area and kitchenette.
It is clean and the room staff do a great job.
The customer service in the bar is patchy
The food in the restaurant is basic but is typically good.
It is stylishly decorated, but there are areas where it is looking a little tired and could use some maintenance.
There is a roof terrace, but the bar up there was never staffed and we had to come down 6 floors to get drinks.
My major gripe is the food policy. "For hygeine reasons" no food or drink may be brought into the hotel from outside, and the security guards do enforce it. It's a contradiction when the suites have a kitchen in them!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The dellarosa is located in the heart of the city, close to the shopping area and only five minutes walk from the ancient walls, the famous main square Jemma El Fna and the bustling souks. Blending the renowned Moroccan hospitality with international design and comfort,this luxury hotel is a haven in the city centre, the perfect residence to fully enjoy the Red City assets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Splitty, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Dellarosa Hotel Suites & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dellarosa Hotel Suites & Spa Hotel Marrakech
- Dellarosa Hotel Suites And Spa