More like a 3star hotel but then we only paid a 3 star price. Staff extremely polite and friendly. Modern decor in need of a bit of love. Great location just 10 to 15 mins walk from the Koutobia mosque and Jemaa El Fna square.
Breakfast ok for a 2 star. Had a pretty decent set price evening meal at 150 mad each for 3 courses. Very tasty.
Local wine v nice too.
Rooms adequate, bed comfy. Free safe.
Nice area- safe to walk around at night.
The main walk in is a picking up place for the local men to befriend you and say they work for the ministry of tourism. They will escort you as you walk and you cannot shake them off. You will be taken to a traditional Berber shop with extortionate prices and pressured into buying things you may not want. Beware go to town via side route- v nice area and avoids the hustlers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The dellarosa is located in the heart of the city, close to the shopping area and only five minutes walk from the ancient walls, the famous main square Jemma El Fna and the bustling souks. Blending the renowned Moroccan hospitality with international design and comfort,this luxury hotel is a haven in the city centre, the perfect residence to fully enjoy the Red City assets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Dellarosa Hotel Suites & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dellarosa Hotel Suites & Spa Hotel Marrakech
- Dellarosa Hotel Suites And Spa