we were looking for a hotel in Marrakech we searched for somewhere quiet, clean, modern and private .The receptionist was courteous,They all speak English & French. I appreciated the mint tea to drink and pastry at thecheck-in.
The location of the hotel is about 20 minutes walk to souks and same time to the new town/shopping area). There is a shop nearby and while the hotel has snacks and drinks for sale in reception, they're expensive so don't forget to bring food/drink back with you if you want it for your room.
We slept really well each night - the hotel was quiet . The room was nice and warm. The rooms were cleaned each day
The was comfortable, TV and dvd reader ( tip : you can by dvd's at 1 euro ), safe, free wifi,
The breakfast was great, Moroccan pancakes & honey, jams, yoghurts, teas,
Overall I appreciated this hotel ,we met with my cousin and we had what we wanted. It is a stylish hotel with affordable price. I recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The dellarosa is located in the heart of the city, close to the shopping area and only five minutes walk from the ancient walls, the famous main square Jemma El Fna and the bustling souks. Blending the renowned Moroccan hospitality with international design and comfort,this luxury hotel is a haven in the city centre, the perfect residence to fully enjoy the Red City assets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Dellarosa Hotel Suites & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dellarosa Hotel Suites & Spa Hotel Marrakech
- Dellarosa Hotel Suites And Spa