We booked a package through Fleetway Travel, £199 for flight and half board at the Dellarosa for four nights. It was excellent value for money. Hotel had good facilities and was clean. Although not booked we were given a suite that was serviced daily. The only negative about this Hotel was the food. Breakfast was fine but dinner had alot to be desired. The best meal was when they offered a Morrocan dish. Mostly the choice was continental and you could tell the chef tried hard with the presentation but the main courses were tasteless. If you book just order breakfast. Good evening entertainment (live duo), although most nights the bar was empty and they were playing to just the four of us. The staff were pleasant and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The dellarosa is located in the heart of the city, close to the shopping area and only five minutes walk from the ancient walls, the famous main square Jemma El Fna and the bustling souks. Blending the renowned Moroccan hospitality with international design and comfort,this luxury hotel is a haven in the city centre, the perfect residence to fully enjoy the Red City assets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Dellarosa Hotel Suites & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dellarosa Hotel Suites & Spa Hotel Marrakech
- Dellarosa Hotel Suites And Spa