I really enjoyed my stay in Hotel Dellarosa. From the moment I arrived in the cab from the airport. Doors were opened, baggage was taken and I was immediately served tea and scones while the reception prepared my reservation. It took about ten minutes to check in. Painless and considering I arrived five hours early I was pleased to no end that my room was available. Within fifteen minutes of arriving I was in my room. First impressions...well, there were rose petals artfully layered out on the coffee table and end of the bed. The room was big. The bed, a full king with very nice pillows and very comfortable sheets. My bathroom was also a good size with a full bath and shower, toilet and great sink and counter space. Again more rose petals and bath products. The room itself had everything I would expect from a four star hotel. In room espresso machine, phone, in-room safe which was nicely tucked into a full IKEA style cabinet that had more than enough room for two peoples worth of luggage and more room to spare. The room also had a coffee table and a couch, matching nightstands and a writing desk. I was very impressed with how clean the room was. The double windows open and I had a nice view over the neighborhood. Also the room had tile and no carpet which I preferred. The rest of the hotel was just as good. there is a pool and spa and hammam, although I didn't use either, I spoke to someone who said they were nice. The pool area looked nice and even had some shaded areas. There is a terrace on top of the hotel with sweeping views of the city and Atlas Mountains in the background. I took a lot of pictures from here. The reception took care of currency exchange and booked my tour to Essaouiri. They have a book with all of the tours and it is door to door service. The bar was very nice and I spent some time in the evenings in there relaxing with some people I had met from Ghana. There is a restaurant on site and breakfast was included in my reservation. It was good but not extravagant. Just the basics in chafing dishes, fresh fruit, cereal, pastries, juice and coffee. I did not eat at the restaurant for any other meals. The hotel itself is located in the Hivernage District and is two blocks from Mohammed V Blvd. Fifteen minutes to the medina and a very pleasant walk through neighborhoods filled with palm trees and bougainvillea. The area seemed very safe to me. Next door to the hotel is a small store that sells anything you might be missing including bulk supplies of bottled water. It was very nice and the owner made great little pastries. All in all my experience at Dellarosa was wonderful and the location couldn't have been better as Mohammed V Blvd is full of nice restaurants and shops. I will definitely stay here again if I'm back in Marrakesh.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The dellarosa is located in the heart of the city, close to the shopping area and only five minutes walk from the ancient walls, the famous main square Jemma El Fna and the bustling souks. Blending the renowned Moroccan hospitality with international design and comfort,this luxury hotel is a haven in the city centre, the perfect residence to fully enjoy the Red City assets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Dellarosa Hotel Suites & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dellarosa Hotel Suites & Spa Hotel Marrakech
- Dellarosa Hotel Suites And Spa