We arrived and were greeted with mint tea and cakes which was a nice touch. The staff also got us a room early which was good but when we got up there it was a twin (should have been a double). We didn't want to wait around so bearing in mind the beds were pushed together, we decided to get on with it. The room was nice with minibar and flatscreen tv- the only thing I could pick a hole in the finish of the bathroom; tiles were poking out and there were stains on the bath.
Breakfast was nice and there was a choice of fresh fruit, pastries, scrambled eggs, olives, meats and cheese.
We had a massage there and it seemed that they are all on par in price. The massage was ok.
The pool was clean and not very busy- although there are only about 6 sunbeds and the sun is only above it for a couple of hours each day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The dellarosa is located in the heart of the city, close to the shopping area and only five minutes walk from the ancient walls, the famous main square Jemma El Fna and the bustling souks. Blending the renowned Moroccan hospitality with international design and comfort,this luxury hotel is a haven in the city centre, the perfect residence to fully enjoy the Red City assets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Dellarosa Hotel Suites & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dellarosa Hotel Suites & Spa Hotel Marrakech
- Dellarosa Hotel Suites And Spa