We have just returned from 10 days at this hotel and would recommend it and would go back, maybe not with children as there was not much in the way of things to do for my 9, 12 and 13 year old, except of course the wifi that they were happy with. The staff were charming, helpful and always pleasant and smiling. The suite we had was huge, clean and very comfortable. My only criticism would be the shower cubicle that leaked, same in the kids room. The food in the buffet was excellent, easily as good as any European 5 star. The deserts were amazing. I would say the pastry chefs were amongst the best I have experienced anywhere, truly delicious, beautifully presented at every meal. The service in the restaurant was excellent, the only thing being the waiting staffs lack of English, but we got there in the end. Generally a really excellent hotel. Don't bother with the Morrocan restaurant in my opinion, left us a bit cold although the service was excellent. The Italian was really nice but a little lacking in atmosphere. Gym was well equipped and clean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The blend of an Arabo-Moorish architectural style with a generous 10 acres park and gardens makes the SENTIDO Kenzi Menara Palace your haven of peace and tranquility.The SENTIDO Kenzi Menara Palace is a luxury hotel located in a peaceful, 10-acre park in Marrakech just 10 minutes from the medina by free shuttle. The hotel offers accommodation mixing harmoniously the Moroccan style and a modern touch.Guestrooms are comfortable and have a balcony offering a staggering view facing the Atlas mountains. The international restaurant "Terrasse de l'Insensé" and the specialty restaurant "L'Insensé" serve quality cuisine and a different dining sensation and satisfy all taste. There is also a traditional Moroccan restaurant, poolside snack bar, piano bar and room service. The hotel offers various activities including tennis, volleyball, badminton and a swimming pool. The Kids Club is supervised by professionals and gives children the opportunity to discover the Moroccan culture through fun and educational activities. The Spa by Terraké invites guests to relax. Guests can enjoy free Wi-Fi internet access, free on-site parking and a free shuttle to the city centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your SENTIDO Kenzi Menara Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kenzi Menara Palace Hotel Marrakech
- Kenzi Menara Palace Marrakech