SENTIDO Kenzi Menara Palace
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$173
$142
  • Pool
$541
Travelocity
Riad El Sagaya(Marrakech)(Great Value!)
$42
$669
$638
Cancelon
2,258 results
All reviewspool barmoroccan restaurantgarden viewatlas mountainshead conciergeall inclusive packagebeautiful hotelsmaller poolconcierge deskpool stafffree shuttleguest relationsrooms are largeseparate toiletmain restaurantpool sideplenty of sunbeds
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 12, 2014 via mobile

We stayed at Menara Palace for a week in September. The hotel is absolutely beautiful with a grand reception area and big spacious rooms.
It's also very nicely located if you want to avoid the manic centre of Marrakech. This means however that most of the times you will be using a taxi for your transportation, which is relatively cheap but don't forget to always negotiate the price! The hotel also provides a free ride to Marrakech. Ask reception for the timetable.
The pool area is also nice to relax and enjoy the sun. Be aware though that you are only allowed one towel! That was a bit odd, but staff would only hand one towel per sun lounge.
I think that the negative point goes without any doubt to the staff of the hotel. They are slow, indifferent and not really helpful. I think they should definitely make an extra effort, as it is a shame for such a nice hotel.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank martha82
Kenzi Menara P, Directeur général at SENTIDO Kenzi Menara Palace, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2014

Dear customers;

I am so pleased that your stay in the hotel that I lead you fully satisfied, your friends and yourself.
I read with great pleasure the compliments you send to my two colleagues who are precious to all my individual clients: Cherif, the head porter, who has the talent to deliver the right business for every mood and customer sensitivity and Mariam its softness and elegance to the gift to meet all your expectations.

I read with great pleasure the compliments you send to my two colleagues are Have you precious to all my individual customers: Cherif, the head porter, Who has the talent to Deliver the right business for every mood and customer sensitivity and Mariam icts softness and elegance to the gift to meet all your expectations.

I hope to see you again very soon

Reviewed February 10, 2014

We have just had a week at the Kenzi Menara Palace, with friends on a golfing break.
What makes a holiday in any hotel enjoyable is mainly the quality of the staff. Here they are excellent, from reception staff who handled matters promptly, Cherif the concierge who is absolutely brilliant,(and with a good sense of fun),and the rest of his staff, Guest liasion manageress, Miriam, who looked after any questions we had .
All of them very attentive.
The food was excellent, the rooms clean, and very comfortable.
All in all, top class

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
Kenzi Menara P, Directeur général at SENTIDO Kenzi Menara Palace, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2014

Dear taddyralph

I read with great pleasure the compliments you send to my two colleagues who are precious to all my individual clients: Cherif, the head porter, who has the talent to deliver the right activity for each client, with humor and sensitivity, and Merieme which by its softness and elegance to the gift to meet all your expectations.
Finally, I am pleased to see that the golfing clientele Kenzi Menara Palace is steadily increasing and is really like in our hotel.

Reviewed February 9, 2014

Just returned from the Kenzi Menara Palace after a week's golfing holiday with my husband and two friends. A convenient and great place to stay to play golf in the area. The staff were friendly and helpful, especially the concierge, Cherif, who also had a great sense of humour! (Amongst other things he helped us out by contacting golf clubs directly when we decided to rearrange our complicated golfing schedule). Our room was attractive, clean and spacious; food was very good and the staff were most accommodating over our late departure time. We were sorry to leave.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Kenzi Menara P, Directeur général at SENTIDO Kenzi Menara Palace, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2014

Dear jenpenOxfordshire ;

First of all, I would like to thank you for choosing the Kenzi Menara Palace for your last journey in Marrakech, also for posting your review to share this experience with all tripadvsor’s visitors.
I’m happy to note that you have enjoyed the spacious and comfortable rooms, the pool and the restaurants.
I hope to see you very soon I'm upset you're leaving us your stay with us was so perfect that I wait with eager
Your comment shows clearly that you have been warmly welcomed by our staff who did the best to offer you an unforgettable holiday at the Kenzi Menara Palace.
Hope will have the chance to receive you again in our hotel for another lovely time.

Reviewed February 9, 2014

Pure luxury and sunshine. The hotel was excellent, with beautiful gardens and the view across the outdoor pool to the Atlas mountains was stunning. Staff were attentive and helpful, in particular Sheriff the concierge who helped us plan excursions into Marrakech and the mountains. This hotel is an oasis, with first class service.

Room Tip: Upper floor with pool view so that you can see the Atlas mountains.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
Kenzi Menara P, Directeur général at SENTIDO Kenzi Menara Palace, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2014

Dear Dap 111 ;

I’m glad to read your comment posted on Tripadvasor describing your last journey in Marrakech, and would like to thank you for sharing this experience with all the travelers.
I m very proud to see that you enjoyed our beautiful gardens, our buildings, indoor and outdoor swimming pool, the diner and the lunch, also the breakfast with all these advantages and these delights.
I am also satisfied to notice that you have to appreciate our very spacious rooms overlooking the amazing Atlas Mountains. And I appreciate very much the name you have given us a “true oasis”
You have chosen a great title “Just what I was looking for ...........” because it resume up in 3 words wholes strategy Hotel.
Looking forward to welcome you again for another relaxing time at the kenzi Menara Palace.

Reviewed February 8, 2014

This hotel facilitated a truly amazing well needed rest and relaxation for me. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The Morrocan restaurant was my favourite with live bongo Marrocan music and fabulous tagine food. It was exceptionally clean and peaceful with Atlas mountains rising as a backdrop against a fantastic pool. You must try the spectacularly interesting pool in the spa - easily the best jaucuzzi hydrotherapy pool I have been in. Above all ask to meet Sharriff the concierge - he speaks english with a genuine array of English accents - very funny but much more than that he gave us great advice on visiting the souks including drawing us a little map even though we did not book the souk tour with him. He also arranged our fabulous trip to Atlas mountains. His customer care was second to none and speaking to him is a must if you are English and visiting Marrakesh (he probably speaks immaculate French too!). Take the trip to the mountains too.

Dear Debby G ;

First of all, I would like to thank you for choosing the Kenzi Menara Palace for your last journey in Marrakech, also for posting your review to share this experience with all Tripadvisor’s visitors.
I note that you particularly liked to admire our atlas mountain with the beautiful snow from our fantastic outdoor heated pool, ensconced in the luxury gardens of the hotel
I’m happy also to see that you have enjoyed the spacious and comfortable rooms, the pool and the restaurants especially Moroccan restaurant with varied tagines and folk music.