Recently spent 4 days at the Kenzi Menara on a bed and breakfast basis. Check-in was a bit of a slow process but once over we were allocated a lovely, large,comfortable room with all the amenities one would expect including a lovely balcony overlooking the pool and extensive and very well kept gardens.Our friends were allocated the room next door which was very helpful. Breakfast buffet each day was well set out with a wide choice of food and our party (4 adults) found the dining room staff attentive and professional,always quick to re-fill our coffee and to clear away our used plates etc. We spent one and a bit days relaxing by the pool and had lovely comfortable pool beds with 2 towels per person. There is a little noise from the planes taking off from the nearby airport but they were infrequent. Ate lunch at the pool bar and the service was quick and the food good. Also tried out the indoor pool and steam room. Bit fiddly to book our free steam session but otherwise fine. Lovely indoor pool with lots of clean towels etc. Also used the gym which was small but perfectly adequate with a good choice of fitness machines and a trainer in attendance. Ate in the hotel buffet on two evenings and found the food and service to be of a very high standard, especially the puddings!! The price of the buffet at around £22pp was comparable with other hotels we've stayed in. The mains menu was also different on the 2 nights we ate there. Also used the free hotel shuttle service which on one occasion was full but a second shuttle quickly arrived. The only down side to the hotel for us was that people could smoke everywhere, which we found a little annoying as we're used to smoke free environments these days. However that's the norm in Marrakech and it wasn't that bad. Overall a lovely mini break in the sun with the Hotel Kenzi really adding to the enjoyment. Recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The blend of an Arabo-Moorish architectural style with a generous 10 acres park and gardens makes the SENTIDO Kenzi Menara Palace your haven of peace and tranquility.The SENTIDO Kenzi Menara Palace is a luxury hotel located in a peaceful, 10-acre park in Marrakech just 10 minutes from the medina by free shuttle. The hotel offers accommodation mixing harmoniously the Moroccan style and a modern touch.Guestrooms are comfortable and have a balcony offering a staggering view facing the Atlas mountains. The international restaurant "Terrasse de l'Insensé" and the specialty restaurant "L'Insensé" serve quality cuisine and a different dining sensation and satisfy all taste. There is also a traditional Moroccan restaurant, poolside snack bar, piano bar and room service. The hotel offers various activities including tennis, volleyball, badminton and a swimming pool. The Kids Club is supervised by professionals and gives children the opportunity to discover the Moroccan culture through fun and educational activities. The Spa by Terraké invites guests to relax. Guests can enjoy free Wi-Fi internet access, free on-site parking and a free shuttle to the city centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, Hotwire, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Jetsetter, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your SENTIDO Kenzi Menara Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kenzi Menara Palace Hotel Marrakech
- Kenzi Menara Palace Marrakech