SENTIDO Kenzi Menara Palace
  • Pool
Riad Karmela(Marrakech)(Great Value!)
$91
  • Breakfast included
Riad Vendome & Spa Marrakech(Marrakech)(Great Value!)
$55
$456
$439
Cancelon
2,281 results
All reviewspool barmoroccan restaurantgarden viewatlas mountainshead conciergeall inclusive packagebeautiful hotelsmaller poolconcierge deskpool stafffree shuttleguest relationsrooms are largeseparate toiletmain restaurantpool sideplenty of sunbeds
Reviewed January 30, 2013

We went there for 3 nights and this hotel were great! Excellent service, good food, beautiful swimming pool and gardens. Beautiful spa... You feel respected as a customer. We'll definitely come back :)

Room Tip: Deluxe swimming pool view
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Dany C
Kenzi Menara P, Directeur général at SENTIDO Kenzi Menara Palace, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2013

Dear Dany C,

I thank you for having chosen Kenzi Menara Palace that I have the pleasure to manage, for three days which you have just spent in Marrakesh in January, 2013.
The qualifiers which you attribute to my favorite hotel are totally magnificent and with all employees we are very proud of it. I quote you: hotel is great; food is good, beautiful pool, gardens and SPA.
It will be very pleasant to me to receive you again.
Yours sincerely.

Reviewed January 28, 2013

Overall a very happy stay. Silly little things that should be addressed are, no hair conditioner in bathroom, slippers and face flannels. Unfortunately, the bar closes very early and in particular one of the bar attendant's whose name I think was Hamid was not very friendly and quiet miserable which made our time at the bar feel quite uncomfortable. Hamid please smile a little it goes such a long way! The live singing was good but a little too loud. The pool staff were very attentive and welcoming. Front of house very helpful. Free transport to the Medina also a good addition.

Room Tip: Poolside, probably in centre the best not so far from the facilities at front of hotel but also more peaceful.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank KittyJitty

Dear customer KittyJitty,

I am the manager of this magnificent hotel, the Kenzi Menara luxury hotel, and thank you for having chosen this establishment for your recent journey in Marrakesh.
I read with pleasure the comment which you left on the site of Tripadvisor and I noted well your general satisfaction which addressed the quality of the animation, the staff of the swimming pool, the welcome of the reception and in the service of the shuttle put at the disposal of the clientele to join the city centre.
However, I register that certain small details could be avoided and I agree with you for the lack of smile of the barman for whom I could not make of criticism because I do not have a bar attendant called Hamid. However, I have to specify you that the regulations oblige me to close the bar before midnight.
I hope I can really welcome you again very soon, and in this expectation,
Yours sincerely.

Reviewed January 26, 2013

Well, I have been traveling for quiet time now. I have been in Europe, North Amercia, Middle East, and first time in Morroco. What I can say for this hotel, that if you do not try it, you will really be missing a lot.
The rooms are just Royal, the food : well forget about diet!, The service : They have the best staff ever, Overwelcoming, smily, polite, profesionnal, and try best to provide you the things the way you want them to be.

Ah, by the way, try Morroco Bath, and I can assure you , you will think of having it in your home.

It is really a hotel not to miss!

Room Tip: "Choose Rooms with pool viewh
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Kenzi Menara P, Directeur général at SENTIDO Kenzi Menara Palace, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2013

Dear Mister Samir H,

One thousand times, I thank you for all your compliments which I share with all my staff.
They are laudatory and express the big satisfaction which you experienced during your stay in our hotel, Kenzi Menara Palace of Marrakesh.
You appreciated the welcome, hotel facilities, bedroom which you qualify “Royal”, food served in the three restaurants, service in general, and Morocco bath in our wonderful SPA.
Your conclusion is fantastic and I liked it very much :” It is really a hotel not to miss”.
Dear Mister Samir H, we are touched and hope to receive you very soon and very often in your hotel.
Yours Faithfully,

Reviewed January 25, 2013

We have just returned after a 3 night stay at this wonderful hotel, how I wish it had been longer. We had a fantastic huge room with a double balcony overlooking the pool and the Atlas Mountains. The beds were comfy. The bathroom was huge with a big bath and separate shower. The room was clean and had been well maintained.

The downstairs area of the hotel again is lovely. There are plenty of places to relax in comfort both in the lounges and outside on the terraces.
We had some vouchers for the Spa. This is definitely worth a visit. A massage followed by a swim in the indoor pool. My only gripe is that the water could have been a touch warmer.

What really makes this hotel is the attentiveness and attention of the staff. We felt welcome straight away, the check in staff ensured that our first impressions were good. I only wish I'd taken more staff names to complement them personally. The breakfast staff were excellent. They always greeted us asking if we slept well. My coffee cup was never empty, an observant member of staff realised I was a coffeeholic and when a big group of conference people were in he gave me the jug in case he couldn't get to me quick enough!
The concierge staff again were excellent and no request was a problem. We were always greeted well and with a smile.

Yes, the hotel was away from the Medina but the complementary shuttle service was good and reliable. In fact we appreciated being able to come back after a few hours and enjoy one relaxation without the hustle and bustle. So definitely the best of both worlds.

As mentioned earlier, the hotel were hosting a company conference, at no point did I feel that our service was compromised as a result.

So yes, a fantastic hotel with lovely service from the staff. We couldnt fault it.

Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends

Dear customer Caroline B,

I have just read the delicious comment which you have just deposited on the site of Tripadvisor and I am very happy of the satisfaction which you experience after this stay in Kenzi Menara Palace of Marrakesh.
You described all the hotel departments and gave magnificent qualifiers to everyone, you liked the welcome, you compliment the staff, you praise the installations and the equipments, your gratitude is sent to all.
Dear Caroline B, I would like to thank you for these so kind compliments and to say to you that it will be very, very pleasant to receive you again, as quickly as possible, in " your hotel ".
I take advantage of this opportunity to wish you an excellent year of 2013.
Sincerely Yours,

Reviewed January 16, 2013

My friend and I had both wanted to visit Marrakech. I found what seemed to be a good deal and when we arrived at the Kenzi Menara Palace we thought we'd "died and gone to Heaven". The staff (apart from those at the Spa) were helpful and friendly, especially the concierge, Cherif. Best of all was the food. The breakfast buffet was unbelievable and dinner (except for the couscous) delicious and the desserts were amazing. The room was large, spotlessly clean and very comfortable and had a view over the pool and towards the Atlas Mountains. The tv was incredible, with foreign channels (including BBC), films (free) and even Capital Radio!! I am very much looking forward to returning in the not-too-distant future! Compliments to the Management for an excellent hotel.

Room Tip: We had Room 219 in the Riad Oliviers and found it very good.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank Umzug
Kenzi Menara P, Directeur général at SENTIDO Kenzi Menara Palace, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2013

Dear customers,

I liked very much to read the comment that you present on the site of Tripadvisor after the stay that you made in the magnificent hotel that I manage, Kenzi Menara Palace of Marrakesh. Your text is great and, if I had to hesitate for the choice of a hotel for my holidays, I would reserve for Kenzi Menara thanks to your advice.
Dear Madam, my satisfaction as well as that of my assistants, is to offer the paradise to all the customers who rely on us.
I thank you of your passage in the Kenzi Menara Palace and hope to find you very fast among us.
I seize this opportunity to present you my best wishes for year 2013.
Sincerely Yours.