Just retrned from a 4 night break at this hotel with my daughter, it was a lovely peaceful haven after our easyjet flight (do they really employ 'cabin crew'? I thought they were kids who normally worked in pubs or burger bars!!!
The hotel picked us up from the airport at a cost of 200 dirhams but worth it as two ladies travelling alone. Mint tea at reception and friendly staff, fatima met my daughter and said she had spoken to me on the fone from the UK which was a nice touch.
Our room was beautiful,they thought from our booking we wre acouple so had to change it to a 2 bedded room on our arrival so the welcome pack of fuit and maccaroons wasnt waiting for us and we didnt have a coffee maker but maybe that was a good thing..we only had to fone rrom service and hot water was brought for us to make coffee (which we had taken with us). On our first night we had the most gorgeous steak via room service which we both enjoyed.
The breakfast was everything you could think of....fruit, continental,eggs cooked for you, preserves you name it was there.Dinner was a delicious buffet or morrocan which was fabulous!
we ate salads, fruit, had ice in our drinks and hey guess what? No jippy tum at all!!!!
The MD came to speak to us and we said about the welcome fuit etc, when we returned to our room it was all there, ok so it was too late to enjoy as it was our last day there but never mind I doubt we would have eaten it all in any case!
We had passes to the Spa and I had the most wonderful massage and came out feeling and smelling fabulous. I truly look forward to returning to this hotel in the spring, it's lovely!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The blend of an Arabo-Moorish architectural style with a generous 10 acres park and gardens makes the SENTIDO Kenzi Menara Palace your haven of peace and tranquility.The SENTIDO Kenzi Menara Palace is a luxury hotel located in a peaceful, 10-acre park in Marrakech just 10 minutes from the medina by free shuttle. The hotel offers accommodation mixing harmoniously the Moroccan style and a modern touch.Guestrooms are comfortable and have a balcony offering a staggering view facing the Atlas mountains. The international restaurant "Terrasse de l'Insensé" and the specialty restaurant "L'Insensé" serve quality cuisine and a different dining sensation and satisfy all taste. There is also a traditional Moroccan restaurant, poolside snack bar, piano bar and room service. The hotel offers various activities including tennis, volleyball, badminton and a swimming pool. The Kids Club is supervised by professionals and gives children the opportunity to discover the Moroccan culture through fun and educational activities. The Spa by Terraké invites guests to relax. Guests can enjoy free Wi-Fi internet access, free on-site parking and a free shuttle to the city centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Orbitz, Travelocity, HotelQuickly and Hotwire so you can book your SENTIDO Kenzi Menara Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kenzi Menara Palace Hotel Marrakech
- Kenzi Menara Palace Marrakech