We had a two-week package on the Moroccan coast of Agadir but wanted to explore Marrakech alone & booked a two-night stay in this beautiful Riad some months before our departure.
Communications before our stay were answered extremely prompted & efficiently leaving us with complete confidence that we would be in safe hands during our stay. We were not disappointed.
Upon our arrival we were taken into a air conditioned sitting area where we were given a large map of the city & the places of interest were pointed out (perfect if you hadn't done any research or were coming here last minute). Whilst our room was being prepared we were given biscuits/cakes & mint tea.
The riad is a twenty minute walk away from the main square of Jemma el Fna & we were shown the best way of going to & from here.
Breakfast was filling, varied & can be eaten wherever you chose. Despite it being further out than we thought (hoped), it made an excellent base & a relaxing place to kick back after long days out in the heat of the Red City.
If we were returned to Marrakech again, we wouldn't look at staying anywhere else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Close to the Palais Royal gardens and 15 minutes walk from the legendary Jamaa Lfna square.Recently restored in the respect for the traditional morrocan architectureHospitality, comfort and service, perfectly define the Riad La Porte Rouge.You can dream in its shady patio, sip tea with mint in its morrocan lounge or refresh yourself in its moorish pool.Very quiet, a magical place that will allow you to rest in peace in the lounge or the beautiful terrace with views of the atlas, or around the patio lively murmur of a fountain bathed in rose petals, tea mint at nap time, not to mention spicy tagine or a magical light candles and dance. Real sensations that will make you sway to moments of pure well-being!For your convenience, seven different rooms , all equipped with bathroom and air conditioning and a safe . And also a jacuzzi on the terrace.A helpful and attentive staff will accompany you during your stay, to make it unforgettable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and Hotel.de so you can book your Riad La Porte Rouge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad La Porte Rouge Hotel Marrakech
- Riad La Porte Rouge Marrakech