We stayed for one night during our trip to Morocco and we could not be more pleased that we did. The Riad is well situated - near to the Kasbah area of Marrakech which is great for visiting the Saadien Tombs and the Bahia Palace. We arrived early, having caught the early bus from Essaouria, and were welcomed by Adil who made sure we had breakfast - mint tea, fresh orange juice and a selection of delicious things to eat - before settling us in to our lovely room. The room was large, air conditioned and had a unique bathroom equipped with a hairdryer (which was a pleasant surprise!). There is a pool on the ground floor - perfect for cooling off after a hot day in the city. The real treat is on the roof where there is a hot jacuzzi and sun loungers as well as space to eat meals. We had dinner there and the food was excellent. The hospitality was excellent - all the staff were very friendly and accomodating and Max the cat is delightful. We both agreed that we would have happily stayed longer and will do so when we return to Marrakech.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Close to the Palais Royal gardens and 15 minutes walk from the legendary Jamaa Lfna square.Recently restored in the respect for the traditional morrocan architectureHospitality, comfort and service, perfectly define the Riad La Porte Rouge.You can dream in its shady patio, sip tea with mint in its morrocan lounge or refresh yourself in its moorish pool.Very quiet, a magical place that will allow you to rest in peace in the lounge or the beautiful terrace with views of the atlas, or around the patio lively murmur of a fountain bathed in rose petals, tea mint at nap time, not to mention spicy tagine or a magical light candles and dance. Real sensations that will make you sway to moments of pure well-being!For your convenience, seven different rooms , all equipped with bathroom and air conditioning and a safe . And also a jacuzzi on the terrace.A helpful and attentive staff will accompany you during your stay, to make it unforgettable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Booking.com and Travelocity so you can book your Riad La Porte Rouge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad La Porte Rouge Hotel Marrakech
- Riad La Porte Rouge Marrakech