My wife & I have just spent 4 nights at Riad La Porte Rouge & enjoyed our stay very much.
We had the small bedroom on the ground floor out of choice because it was the cheapest,it was very nicely decorated as I believe are all the rooms, it may be a little compact for some but it suited us fine. It is a little noisy in the morning as you can hear breakfast being prepared but again you get what you pay for. All in all we thought the riad was great value, it has a lovely relaxing atmosphere with beautiful decor, soft music & soothing fragrances. We were lucky to have good weather & so ate our lovely breakfasts up on the roof terrace which is also a nice place to relax, the Jacuzzi being a nice extra. We ate at the riad a couple of times, the food is very good.
Karen is a very nice lady & very accommodating, we found all the staff friendly & helpful.
Location wise the riad is a little way out of the center but once we got used to the route we did not find it to much of a problem to walk, day or night, the staff will organize a taxi for you if you do not want to walk & they are very reasonable price wise. All in all we found all the other delights of La Porte Rouge far out weighed the location issue.
Once again we would like to thank Karen & all the staff at La Port Rouge for making our our first visit to Marrakech so enjoyable. Joe & Helen Jones.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Close to the Palais Royal gardens and 15 minutes walk from the legendary Jamaa Lfna square.Recently restored in the respect for the traditional morrocan architectureHospitality, comfort and service, perfectly define the Riad La Porte Rouge.You can dream in its shady patio, sip tea with mint in its morrocan lounge or refresh yourself in its moorish pool.Very quiet, a magical place that will allow you to rest in peace in the lounge or the beautiful terrace with views of the atlas, or around the patio lively murmur of a fountain bathed in rose petals, tea mint at nap time, not to mention spicy tagine or a magical light candles and dance. Real sensations that will make you sway to moments of pure well-being!For your convenience, seven different rooms , all equipped with bathroom and air conditioning and a safe . And also a jacuzzi on the terrace.A helpful and attentive staff will accompany you during your stay, to make it unforgettable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Orbitz, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Riad La Porte Rouge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad La Porte Rouge Hotel Marrakech
- Riad La Porte Rouge Marrakech