We enjoyed our stay at La Porte Rouge at the start of our holiday so much we cut short our visit to the coast to return there for our final night in Morocco. Both rooms we had were beautiful and each one quite different. For our second visit we were in a room right up on the terrace and it was lovely to be able to walk out there in the morning and sit in the early morning sun before breakfast. The service was again outstanding - nothing is too much trouble for Adil and the team. There was some confusion over our return flight time and Adil sent someone over to the airport to check the flights for us. He also drove us up to the square and later summoned a taxi at very short notice to take us to the airport. The atmosphere is lovely - friendly but also private - and the attention to detail is excellent: monogrammed towels on the rooftop sunloungers; sunhats to protect you whilst you breakfast on the terrace; rose petals on your bed; and dressing gowns in the bathroom. The Riad is a little way out of the centre of Marrakech - but only 5 mins by taxi or a 15 min walk - and only a short distance from the Bahia Palace and the Saadian Tombs. Definitely the place to stay if you want to be within the Medina, in a riad with character, comfort and excellent service at a reasonable price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Close to the Palais Royal gardens and 15 minutes walk from the legendary Jamaa Lfna square.Recently restored in the respect for the traditional morrocan architectureHospitality, comfort and service, perfectly define the Riad La Porte Rouge.You can dream in its shady patio, sip tea with mint in its morrocan lounge or refresh yourself in its moorish pool.Very quiet, a magical place that will allow you to rest in peace in the lounge or the beautiful terrace with views of the atlas, or around the patio lively murmur of a fountain bathed in rose petals, tea mint at nap time, not to mention spicy tagine or a magical light candles and dance. Real sensations that will make you sway to moments of pure well-being!For your convenience, seven different rooms , all equipped with bathroom and air conditioning and a safe . And also a jacuzzi on the terrace.A helpful and attentive staff will accompany you during your stay, to make it unforgettable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Riad La Porte Rouge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad La Porte Rouge Hotel Marrakech
- Riad La Porte Rouge Marrakech