We would definitely recommend this Riad. We arrived in the evening and were greeted with mint tea and biscuits by the lovely Adil, who was very helpful in showing us a map of the city and telling us about places to go etc. We were then given a delightful room, beautifully furnished with a good size ensuite and a safe. Although the hotel owner was not there during our stay, Adil and the other staff were all great and so friendly, and ran the hotel very professionally. We had a couple of lunches and dinners at the hotel, which were delicious, not to mention lovely breakfasts on the roof top terrace, and there was always someone around to look after us.
When booking the hotel we had been worried about the distance from it to the main square, but the 15 minute walk is definitely manageable.We were also a little hesitant about the size of the pool, but we found that it was actually fine because there was a jacuzzi on the terrace as well. All in all, we were completely happy with the hotel. We loved Marrakech but it wouldn't have been the same without such a peaceful, relaxing Riad to stay in!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Close to the Palais Royal gardens and 15 minutes walk from the legendary Jamaa Lfna square.Recently restored in the respect for the traditional morrocan architectureHospitality, comfort and service, perfectly define the Riad La Porte Rouge.You can dream in its shady patio, sip tea with mint in its morrocan lounge or refresh yourself in its moorish pool.Very quiet, a magical place that will allow you to rest in peace in the lounge or the beautiful terrace with views of the atlas, or around the patio lively murmur of a fountain bathed in rose petals, tea mint at nap time, not to mention spicy tagine or a magical light candles and dance. Real sensations that will make you sway to moments of pure well-being!For your convenience, seven different rooms , all equipped with bathroom and air conditioning and a safe . And also a jacuzzi on the terrace.A helpful and attentive staff will accompany you during your stay, to make it unforgettable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Riad La Porte Rouge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad La Porte Rouge Hotel Marrakech
- Riad La Porte Rouge Marrakech