“Dar ilham”

Dar Ilham
Ranked #317 of 502 Hotels in Marrakech
Reviewed December 20, 2009

dar ilham
Beginning of december, the particularly weather allowed us to enjoy a full-time pool (heated attention!) and especially a sublimate Jacuzzi at + 35 ° arranged in a corner of a lawn wonderful vegetation.
Rooms very comfortable, food without blame, the kindness of the whole team made both class and relaxed great atmosphere, in one word high level services.
For once we looked a reviews web site, TripAdvisor has not lied in advising us, quite I grant you indirectly this stay at Riad Dar Ilham

1  Thank muriTripoli

Reviewed December 20, 2009

we just came back, with my husband, from a long week end in Kasbah Dar Ilham recommended by a friend living in Marrakech. He was right and we really had a good time. From breakfast to diner, we decided to spend the whole week end there and felt so well! We were not used to such kindness and level of service. Take also time to tchat with Alain & Asma, the owners, they are lovely, funny and very helpful.

Reviewed December 17, 2009

The staff are extremely helpful and the food was excellent providing a fantastic introduction to Moroccan cuisine. If you are looking for a relaxing place to stay away from Marrakesh then this is the hotel for you.

Stayed: December 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 12, 2009

This is one of the most beautiful hotels I've ever been to! I'm a wedding planner in Los Angeles, CA and I can't wait to recommend my clients to Kasbah Dar Ilham for weddings and/or honeymoons. Just beautiful! And so relaxing! I hope that everyone can find the time to visit this fabulous hotel!

Reviewed December 9, 2009

I went to Kasbah Dar Ilham with my girlfriend and wow what a paradise. I didn't know what to expect from it since I've never been there , but I was amazed with the place.
The place is one of the most clean places I've been in my life , and you could tell from the minute you walk in.
The staff is amazing , really nice people , they greet us with smiles and respect ...
During our stay we were treated like king and queen , they did their best to please us and meet all our needs.
The rooms are really nice and offer enough space :)
Very luxurious place and the price was really good compared to other places when we were shopping around.
I recommand the place to anyone who needs some quiet time and enjoy Marrakech in a nice environment.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 8, 2009

We had three nights in Riad Dar Ilham during our stay in Morocco and absolutely loved the place. Marrakesh is a fairly hectic city so if you want a little peace and luxury, Riad Dar Ilham, located about 5 miles outside the city, is the place to be. The location is a plus in my opinion, and they have a driver, Abdellah on hand to give lifts to and from Marrakech.

The site offers two different places to stay, a newly built Kasbah and an older Riad both with their own swimming pools. All rooms are individually decorated, spotlessly clean and fitted to a very high standard. The food is first class and when we arrived (at 10pm having been picked up from airport), Marika served up a wonderful feast which was some of the nicest we ate in Morrocco.

Nothing is too much for the staff who greet every request with a smile. We got back from a day trip to the Atlas mountains one evening and realised we had left our camera in the 4x4 that had just dropped us off. We mentioned this to Ali, the manager who then seemed to disappear in a flash. Before we knew what he was doing, he had hopped in his car chased after the 4x4, tracked him down some distance out on the dark road and recovered our camera! As I said, nothing was too much!

The hotel also boasts a Hamman in which my partner got a good rub down which she thoroughly enjoyed!

I want to thank Ali, Marika, Abdellah and all the staff for making our stay so memorable. We wish you all well and look forward to returning.

Reviewed November 27, 2009

This was without doubt the best hotel i have ever stayed in. The Owners of the hotel were so, so friendly and hospitable. The Riad itself has the most relaxing ambience, beautifully designed rooms and helpful staff. You will be sure to love it! Thanks a lot

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple