“Absolutely gorgeous”

Ranked #383 of 941 Restaurants in Marrakech
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 9, 2014

I came here with my fiancé for my birthday meal as I am a sex and the city fan! And I was so pleased we went. It's stunning and the food the staff the atmosphere was magical!

1  Thank Sara A

Reviewed February 7, 2014

Certainly I do not regret the money spent for the good Thai dinner we had at Amanjena, good service and ambience ( even if was lacking of atmosphere....)There were only 5 tables dining, in a big saloon..., but I consider really exaggerated the bill I paid... at the level of a 3 stars Michelin restaurant in London...

2  Thank Victor P
Reviewed January 16, 2014

My family and I were staying in the Medina at a Riad but decided to splurge and go to dinner at Amanjena. The food and drinks were amazing and the staff was so gracious and took care of us during our entire visit. They gave us a tour of the resort and let our children play instruments with the staff. The food was outstanding! Definitely a night to remember!

2  Thank misopiso88
Reviewed November 17, 2013

had dinner at amanjena and absolutely loved it.
a 20 minute drive from downtown for the best
service.

1  Thank fvsgroup
Reviewed September 18, 2013

This is one hell of a place and worth a visit !!!
From the moment you arrive here you are treated like royalty but it is rather expensive. However, it is our third visit and well worth it. Enjoy......

1  Thank TheLadyFrance