“Most beautiful setting around the pool.”

Restaurant of La Maison Arabe
Ranked #29 of 903 Restaurants in Marrakech
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Our new restaurant, “Les Trois Saveurs”, which offers a choice of French, inventive Moroccan or Asian-inspired dishes. Our head chef, Didier Levy, was previously in charge of the kitchen at “Le Pavillon”, considered for many years the best French restaurant in Marrakech. Didier has a passion for seafood, which is bought fresh to the hotel from the coastal towns of Oualidia and Essaouira.The handmade teardrop-shaped lanterns at “Les Trois Saveurs” were specially designed for La Maison Arabe by Yahya Rouach; his workshop is producing the most refined metalwork in Morocco today.
Reviewed August 14, 2013

The food is excellent, refined, well prepared Wine list has local offerings which are interesting. Great service. It's one of the more expensive restaurants in Marrakech but well worth it for a special occaision and for the beautiful setting, candle lit around the pool. Often have live music (traditional, local muscians).

Reviewed August 12, 2013

The piano bar was amazing. Drinks and jazz music transported me back to another time. The dining experience by the pool with a live musician was beautiful and delicious.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

In January, my husband and I were in Marrakech and had dinner at La Maison Arabe. It was the best meal of the trip to Morocco! I had an orange flavored soup that was out of this world! Wish I had the recipe for this, it was SO wonderful;!! Next time we are in Marrakech, we will stay at this beautiful hotel as well as have dinner here.

Reviewed July 25, 2013

Truth be told we only popped in for a drink on our first night in Marrakech. However we had to write to say that the head bar an, Rachid, is a hero and made our evening with his wit and charm! Also, Le Maison arabe is a lovely setting.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

It is a palace. This restaurant is amazing, We took the salads to share and then my gilfriend ordered the couscous and I ordered the Lamb Tagine. The Tagine was amazing , the best I ate in Morroco. There are three people playing some arabic music during the dinner.

It is expensive but the food and the place are perfect. I recommend it to everybody.