“fantastic meal”

Restaurant of La Maison Arabe
Ranked #28 of 905 Restaurants in Marrakech
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Our new restaurant, “Les Trois Saveurs”, which offers a choice of French, inventive Moroccan or Asian-inspired dishes. Our head chef, Didier Levy, was previously in charge of the kitchen at “Le Pavillon”, considered for many years the best French restaurant in Marrakech. Didier has a passion for seafood, which is bought fresh to the hotel from the coastal towns of Oualidia and Essaouira.The handmade teardrop-shaped lanterns at “Les Trois Saveurs” were specially designed for La Maison Arabe by Yahya Rouach; his workshop is producing the most refined metalwork in Morocco today.
Reviewed July 28, 2013

In January, my husband and I were in Marrakech and had dinner at La Maison Arabe. It was the best meal of the trip to Morocco! I had an orange flavored soup that was out of this world! Wish I had the recipe for this, it was SO wonderful;!! Next time we are in Marrakech, we will stay at this beautiful hotel as well as have dinner here.

Reviewed July 25, 2013

Truth be told we only popped in for a drink on our first night in Marrakech. However we had to write to say that the head bar an, Rachid, is a hero and made our evening with his wit and charm! Also, Le Maison arabe is a lovely setting.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

It is a palace. This restaurant is amazing, We took the salads to share and then my gilfriend ordered the couscous and I ordered the Lamb Tagine. The Tagine was amazing , the best I ate in Morroco. There are three people playing some arabic music during the dinner.

It is expensive but the food and the place are perfect. I recommend it to everybody.

Reviewed July 17, 2013

I found the whole experience very strange. First of all the place itself was tacky and a bit over the top... For me it did not have a truly authentic feel...Riad Lite for tourists. we had dinner reservations at 9:30 but immediately were ushered to the bar even though the restaurant was empty,where an bartender prepared a couple of nice mixed drinks ($50) . Before dinner we were asked if we would like to see a room,an unusual request , as they knew we were staying at Riad Farnatchi(awesome) and only their for dinner. Dinner by the pool was above average ,interesting Moroccan and Asian menu.Service was meh. Overall OK, not what I was expecting

Reviewed July 15, 2013

Great combination of Moroccan and International food, something for everyone! The tables are all arranged around a big pool, in the center of the Riad, which was very romantic and lovely. We stayed at Riad Kniza, only a 5 minute walk from here. Highly recommended!