Overall, this hotel is average and good value for money considering we paid £1000 for two people for 7 nights including flights and all inclusive accommodation. The idea that it is five star is of course ridiculous.
Staff: ranged from excellent (entertainment - the guys around the pool are fun and there is a lady who is brilliant with children and maids) to hopeless (reception).
Cleanliness: excellent, they are constantly cleaning everywhere
Food: average, but usually something nice (a bit like school dinners) but plentiful and a great selection of fresh vegetables and fruit
Facilities: two good pools and a good free shuttle to the centre
Excursions: good. We took a visit to the Atlas Mountains which made for a nice day out, although there is not a tremendous amount there. Our energetic guide spent the day pointing out everything and anything we drove past en route (this is a bank, this is a plot of land for sale etc). The scenery was stunning, however and we visited a Berber house for mint tea and had a nice lunch. He seemed a bit perplexed as to why we wanted to drive around the mountains but was friendly and accommodating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Featuring 3 outdoor swimming pools in the Andalusian-style gardens and a 1600 m² spa is this environmentally-friendly hotel. It is 4 km away from Marrakech airport and offers views of the Atlas Mountains. The 250 suites spread over six riads and surrounding beautiful flowered patios. Domes carved stucco, zellij, white marble and Bohemian crystal dominate the 2 lounges, Oriental and Andalusian. They are equipped with a flat-screen TV, minibar and a balcony with views of the garden or mountains feature in the air-conditioned. Each modern suite has a separate seating area and a marble bathroom, free safe and Wi-fi. A hotel downtown, Andalusian Esplanade faces the gardens and 2 pools the Majorelle 25m long heated in winter, white pool 35 meters long lined with its wooden deck Teck. Atlas summits are facing you. Many bars and restaurants surround the Esplanade: The Fez (Moroccan restaurant), the international Atlas restaurant, the Mimosa pool bar and the Jazz Bar open alternately. Adjoining Aquapark offering over 17 slides and attractions (open from 01/04 to 31/10). The hotel has beach volleyball, basketball, mini football and ping pong courses. You can purchase souvenirs from the on-site gift shop, and Wi-Fi access is available throughout the hotel, including rooms. At an extra charge, additional facilities include a hairdresser, a fitness centre with coach and baby sitting service. A Kids Club offers entertainment in summer. Free transfers are provided to/from Jamaa El Fna Square is 5 km away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Hotel.de and Priceline so you can book your Eden Andalou Hotel Aquapark & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eden Andalou Spa And Resort
- Eden Andalou Marrakech
- Eden Andalou Hotel Marrakech