Just returned from a wonderful week at this hotel. We had arranged collection from the airport which was waiting for us after a 90 minute wait to get through passport control. When we arrived our cases were taken to our room for us. The room was lovely with a nice seating area with views of the pools and grounds. We were half board most guests were fully inclusive. We did feel the cost of drinks at dinner (£14 bottle wine £ 2) water was excessive, so we didn't bother after that. Would go all inclusive next time. Found the quality and variety of meals were very good and the large pool very clean and refressing. The grounds are very well maintained and the gardens lovely to walk around. Also found all staff very friendly and helpful, it helped when we tried a bit of French although not always getting it right, they did have a number of staff with very good English. The room was cleaned daily and a few days I came back to find the maid had been creative with my PJ bottoms and folded them into different shapes, made me smile! We used the free shuttle bus a few times and booked a car a few times, man in charge of transport was really helpful and attentive got things sorted out very quickly.
Entertainment staff were also very friendly and encouraged people to get involved (not my sort of thing but for others it appeared very enjoyable. Would definitely return
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Featuring 3 outdoor swimming pools in the Andalusian-style gardens and a 1600 m² spa is this environmentally-friendly hotel. It is 4 km away from Marrakech airport and offers views of the Atlas Mountains. The 250 suites spread over six riads and surrounding beautiful flowered patios. Domes carved stucco, zellij, white marble and Bohemian crystal dominate the 2 lounges, Oriental and Andalusian. They are equipped with a flat-screen TV, minibar and a balcony with views of the garden or mountains feature in the air-conditioned. Each modern suite has a separate seating area and a marble bathroom, free safe and Wi-fi. A hotel downtown, Andalusian Esplanade faces the gardens and 2 pools the Majorelle 25m long heated in winter, white pool 35 meters long lined with its wooden deck Teck. Atlas summits are facing you. Many bars and restaurants surround the Esplanade: The Fez (Moroccan restaurant), the international Atlas restaurant, the Mimosa pool bar and the Jazz Bar open alternately. Adjoining Aquapark offering over 17 slides and attractions (open from 01/04 to 31/10). The hotel has beach volleyball, basketball, mini football and ping pong courses. You can purchase souvenirs from the on-site gift shop, and Wi-Fi access is available throughout the hotel, including rooms. At an extra charge, additional facilities include a hairdresser, a fitness centre with coach and baby sitting service. A Kids Club offers entertainment in summer. Free transfers are provided to/from Jamaa El Fna Square is 5 km away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Eden Andalou Hotel Aquapark & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eden Andalou Spa And Resort
- Eden Andalou Marrakech
- Eden Andalou Hotel Marrakech