So just returned from a 3 night trip here. Was going to right a reasonable review compared to some reviews already on here.
So it isn't five star but then what some people think of as Western five star to African five star is very different and you need to bear this in mind.
If you want a cheap all inclusive with odd bits of the hotel looking shabby then this is the place for you if not fully bothered about this type of thing of which we were not.
However, don't leave anything out as all my duty free perfume (£88 in total) was stolen from my room but we didn't notice until our last night. We spoke to the head of housekeeping and the night manager who promised to investigate and get the manager to speak to us the next morning. This never happened as he kept changing the time he arrived plus we had to leave at 9am to get our flights back. The reception staff were only slightly helpful or ignored us totally!
Also when we checked out we had to pay an extra £15 for tax each night which had not been advised to us. Again we wanted to speak to the manager but this was not provided.
We wanted to get the local police involved but they again didn't want to know!
Other parts of the trip - we spent. Ost of our extra money on taxis getting in and out of the centre which is 180 Moroccan dirham each way. Yes they do have a free shuttle bus but only at certain times and they get booked up really quickly!
So if you don't take valuables, perfume and don't want to see the culture of the centre of Marrakech outside of specific times and want to watch and join in with local entertainment and sit by the pool drinking and eating all day then this is the place for you. If not find somewhere else to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Featuring 3 outdoor swimming pools in the Andalusian-style gardens and a 1600 m² spa is this environmentally-friendly hotel. It is 4 km away from Marrakech airport and offers views of the Atlas Mountains. The 250 suites spread over six riads and surrounding beautiful flowered patios. Domes carved stucco, zellij, white marble and Bohemian crystal dominate the 2 lounges, Oriental and Andalusian. They are equipped with a flat-screen TV, minibar and a balcony with views of the garden or mountains feature in the air-conditioned. Each modern suite has a separate seating area and a marble bathroom, free safe and Wi-fi. A hotel downtown, Andalusian Esplanade faces the gardens and 2 pools the Majorelle 25m long heated in winter, white pool 35 meters long lined with its wooden deck Teck. Atlas summits are facing you. Many bars and restaurants surround the Esplanade: The Fez (Moroccan restaurant), the international Atlas restaurant, the Mimosa pool bar and the Jazz Bar open alternately. Adjoining Aquapark offering over 17 slides and attractions (open from 01/04 to 31/10). The hotel has beach volleyball, basketball, mini football and ping pong courses. You can purchase souvenirs from the on-site gift shop, and Wi-Fi access is available throughout the hotel, including rooms. At an extra charge, additional facilities include a hairdresser, a fitness centre with coach and baby sitting service. A Kids Club offers entertainment in summer. Free transfers are provided to/from Jamaa El Fna Square is 5 km away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Hotwire, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Eden Andalou Hotel Aquapark & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eden Andalou Spa And Resort
- Eden Andalou Marrakech
- Eden Andalou Hotel Marrakech