I have just got back from staying three nights at this hotel. Would def recommend staying here esp all inclusive..
The hotel is very nice..clean..the staff are very friendly.. the customer service is great.. the food was top notch IMO.. probably the best i have eaten in an all inclusive.. the two pools are of a very good size and overall the hotel looks lovely.. me and my wife had no problems from the minute we got there.. got our wrist bands strait away and were shown to our room strait away.. i must point out we don't drink alcohol so can not comment on the alcoholic drinks but the fizzy drinks were not watered down at all..
The Hotel is a 20 minute drive from the main market but they have shuttle runs every hour for free.. the shuttle run does finish at 8.30 and you will need to catch a taxi back which is about 150DH.. but it is quite nice being slightly out of the hustle and bustle..
I would also recommend you book a transfer from the airport to hotel in advance with the hotel.. it costs us 180DH..
One negative i would say is that they could play a better selection of music lol.. it wasn't great but that is something small in my opinion compared to all the plus points..
All in all a very good experience and would recommend to others too.. Marrakech is a great city with some great sites.. the seesha places you need to search for but they are worth checking out for the experience and i would recommend a visit to Montecristo.. food bar and seesha.. not cheap but def a great place to visit.. doesn't start getting busy till 11 so would go around then..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Featuring 3 outdoor swimming pools in the Andalusian-style gardens and a 1600 m² spa is this environmentally-friendly hotel. It is 4 km away from Marrakech airport and offers views of the Atlas Mountains. The 250 suites spread over six riads and surrounding beautiful flowered patios. Domes carved stucco, zellij, white marble and Bohemian crystal dominate the 2 lounges, Oriental and Andalusian. They are equipped with a flat-screen TV, minibar and a balcony with views of the garden or mountains feature in the air-conditioned. Each modern suite has a separate seating area and a marble bathroom, free safe and Wi-fi. A hotel downtown, Andalusian Esplanade faces the gardens and 2 pools the Majorelle 25m long heated in winter, white pool 35 meters long lined with its wooden deck Teck. Atlas summits are facing you. Many bars and restaurants surround the Esplanade: The Fez (Moroccan restaurant), the international Atlas restaurant, the Mimosa pool bar and the Jazz Bar open alternately. Adjoining Aquapark offering over 17 slides and attractions (open from 01/04 to 31/10). The hotel has beach volleyball, basketball, mini football and ping pong courses. You can purchase souvenirs from the on-site gift shop, and Wi-Fi access is available throughout the hotel, including rooms. At an extra charge, additional facilities include a hairdresser, a fitness centre with coach and baby sitting service. A Kids Club offers entertainment in summer. Free transfers are provided to/from Jamaa El Fna Square is 5 km away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotwire, Agoda and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Eden Andalou Hotel Aquapark & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eden Andalou Spa And Resort
- Eden Andalou Marrakech
- Eden Andalou Hotel Marrakech