This hotel was booked with BA and was a very last minute holiday.
We were very happy with the hotel we picked, the hotel itself has seen better days and could do with a bit of a "polish" but all-in-all was nice.
Rooms where very big and very clean with good A/C and a mini bar fridge which could be filled if requested (at a cost).
The food was of a very high standard and very nice indeed, with cakes to die for!!!
There where only 2 let downs:
The all inclusive bar - this was constantly running out of beer and during the day was surrounded with wasps.
The evening entertainment was also not that good with a singer that sang the same songs every night to a backing tape.
The pool area was very large and always had sunbeds available no matter what time you turned up, but you had to be an early bird if you wanted to snag one of the pool side cabanas.
The hotel also had a free mini bus transfer into the city centre to allow you to visit the market place. But you need to book this a day in advance due to the limited number of seats available.
All-in-all a very nice hotel that I would return to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Featuring 3 outdoor swimming pools in the Andalusian-style gardens and a 1600 m² spa is this environmentally-friendly hotel. It is 4 km away from Marrakech airport and offers views of the Atlas Mountains. The 250 suites spread over six riads and surrounding beautiful flowered patios. Domes carved stucco, zellij, white marble and Bohemian crystal dominate the 2 lounges, Oriental and Andalusian. They are equipped with a flat-screen TV, minibar and a balcony with views of the garden or mountains feature in the air-conditioned. Each modern suite has a separate seating area and a marble bathroom, free safe and Wi-fi. A hotel downtown, Andalusian Esplanade faces the gardens and 2 pools the Majorelle 25m long heated in winter, white pool 35 meters long lined with its wooden deck Teck. Atlas summits are facing you. Many bars and restaurants surround the Esplanade: The Fez (Moroccan restaurant), the international Atlas restaurant, the Mimosa pool bar and the Jazz Bar open alternately. Adjoining Aquapark offering over 17 slides and attractions (open from 01/04 to 31/10). The hotel has beach volleyball, basketball, mini football and ping pong courses. You can purchase souvenirs from the on-site gift shop, and Wi-Fi access is available throughout the hotel, including rooms. At an extra charge, additional facilities include a hairdresser, a fitness centre with coach and baby sitting service. A Kids Club offers entertainment in summer. Free transfers are provided to/from Jamaa El Fna Square is 5 km away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo, Hotwire and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Eden Andalou Hotel Aquapark & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eden Andalou Spa And Resort
- Eden Andalou Marrakech
- Eden Andalou Hotel Marrakech