Went on our first ever family holiday (2 adults & 3 kids) and got a deal half-board 7 nights at the Eden Andalous Spa & Resort.
Crucial mistake - shouldn't have gone half-board! Excusable as its our first holiday, but the attitude of the male reception staff sort of said 'serves you right for going half-board'.
Note - The difference between the All inclusive was quite a lot more to what was already an expensive trip.
First evening meal started with CHARGING me for water!! Apparently its not included half-board!! Restaurant manager was brilliant and sorted out the kids though (every night) ;-)
Breakfast was simple but repetitive and dinner was good and is what it is for a buffet restaurant. Kids were happy enough with the dessert and fruits to keep them going afterwards.
Kids club in the morning was a relief for a couple of hours, and kids were keen to go there pretty much every day.
Evening dancing for the kids in the open area was great and the entertainers always tried to drag in all the adults too. Really good evenings and kids were knackered every night!
Swimming pool area was never packed solid and we always found somewhere to put our stuff down and jump into one of the icy cold pools. Its such a nice swim and again not crowded at any time. Entertainment and games poolside throughout the day too.
The Aquapark is on the other side of the complex (2 mins walk). NOT included if you're half-board so expect to pay 120 dirhams per person per day! Lovely place and kids must've gone down the three slides 30 odd times till they were knackered. Its always manned so no-one does does any party tricks down the slides!
Really clean hotel, good wifi in reception area and by the poolside (none in the room). The free shuttles into Marrakesh were really handy and we ventured out pretty much every day, had to go out for lunch anyway as it was expensive at the hotel but we didn't mind.
Wouldn't go back to Marrakech again as we've done that now but I'd definitely highly recommend this hotel for families; but please go all inclusive!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Featuring 3 outdoor swimming pools in the Andalusian-style gardens and a 1600 m² spa is this environmentally-friendly hotel. It is 4 km away from Marrakech airport and offers views of the Atlas Mountains. The 250 suites spread over six riads and surrounding beautiful flowered patios. Domes carved stucco, zellij, white marble and Bohemian crystal dominate the 2 lounges, Oriental and Andalusian. They are equipped with a flat-screen TV, minibar and a balcony with views of the garden or mountains feature in the air-conditioned. Each modern suite has a separate seating area and a marble bathroom, free safe and Wi-fi. A hotel downtown, Andalusian Esplanade faces the gardens and 2 pools the Majorelle 25m long heated in winter, white pool 35 meters long lined with its wooden deck Teck. Atlas summits are facing you. Many bars and restaurants surround the Esplanade: The Fez (Moroccan restaurant), the international Atlas restaurant, the Mimosa pool bar and the Jazz Bar open alternately. Adjoining Aquapark offering over 17 slides and attractions (open from 01/04 to 31/10). The hotel has beach volleyball, basketball, mini football and ping pong courses. You can purchase souvenirs from the on-site gift shop, and Wi-Fi access is available throughout the hotel, including rooms. At an extra charge, additional facilities include a hairdresser, a fitness centre with coach and baby sitting service. A Kids Club offers entertainment in summer. Free transfers are provided to/from Jamaa El Fna Square is 5 km away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Eden Andalou Hotel Aquapark & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eden Andalou Spa And Resort
- Eden Andalou Marrakech
- Eden Andalou Hotel Marrakech