I have just returned from a 4 day break with 2 friends for my 30th birthday. The hotel was beautiful with spacious rooms and lovely pools. The reception staff were really helpful and explained everything to us even though we arrived late at night. The all inclusive deal was brilliant. The food was AMAZING! There was so much choice everyday and it all tasted great. The bar was never that busy so you were always able to get a drink. The entertainment staff were also excellent. They were enthusiastic, fun and kept us all entertained. All in all I had a really relaxing holiday and would recommend it to others. The only criticism I would make is that you had to pay 100 Moroccan Dirhams to use the gym- considering it was empty most of the time this seemed a bit steep! Who wants to go to the gym on holiday anyway?!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Featuring 3 outdoor swimming pools in the Andalusian-style gardens and a 1600 m² spa is this environmentally-friendly hotel. It is 4 km away from Marrakech airport and offers views of the Atlas Mountains. The 250 suites spread over six riads and surrounding beautiful flowered patios. Domes carved stucco, zellij, white marble and Bohemian crystal dominate the 2 lounges, Oriental and Andalusian. They are equipped with a flat-screen TV, minibar and a balcony with views of the garden or mountains feature in the air-conditioned. Each modern suite has a separate seating area and a marble bathroom, free safe and Wi-fi. A hotel downtown, Andalusian Esplanade faces the gardens and 2 pools the Majorelle 25m long heated in winter, white pool 35 meters long lined with its wooden deck Teck. Atlas summits are facing you. Many bars and restaurants surround the Esplanade: The Fez (Moroccan restaurant), the international Atlas restaurant, the Mimosa pool bar and the Jazz Bar open alternately. Adjoining Aquapark offering over 17 slides and attractions (open from 01/04 to 31/10). The hotel has beach volleyball, basketball, mini football and ping pong courses. You can purchase souvenirs from the on-site gift shop, and Wi-Fi access is available throughout the hotel, including rooms. At an extra charge, additional facilities include a hairdresser, a fitness centre with coach and baby sitting service. A Kids Club offers entertainment in summer. Free transfers are provided to/from Jamaa El Fna Square is 5 km away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Eden Andalou Hotel Aquapark & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eden Andalou Spa And Resort
- Eden Andalou Marrakech
- Eden Andalou Hotel Marrakech